Who has the best cheeseburger?

who puts an egg on top a burger, seriously it ruins the whole experience

If there is a section too thick running through a steak I will cut it away. If it you are talking about the section of pure fat

Direction_Step2.jpg

that's a hell no.
You truly suck as a human

i live in Texas...call me when the other states have something worthy to us over here.

maple and motor is awesome for the price.. although the best burger i had in dallas was the stodg burger at the porch

kenny's, Hopdoddy, the bearded lady
maple and motor is awesome for the price.. although the best burger i had in dallas was the stodg burger at the porch

that sounds familar. isnt that in D-town?

Sorry man, but I think you're going to have to enlighten us. You see, cheeseburgers and Texas are not synonymous with one another. It's not like saying New York and pizza, or getting back to Texas, Texas and barbecue. I've had Texas barbecue, both inside Texas, as well as in establishments outside of TX run by transplants from TX, and I know what that's like when someone mentions it. I would probably say that TX has the best barbecue, just like NY has the best pizza. So, I've been to TX several times and had all sorts of food there, barbecue, Mexican, Tex-Mex, Colombian, Italian, New American, Hungarian, etc. But I can't recall ever having a cheeseburger there, and if I did, it certainly wasn't memorable. So, tell us, why are Texas cheeseburgers the best? What are the best burger joints in Texas? etc. :)

Best BBQ is Carolina BBQ.

I had smash burger tonight... enjoyed. My fav is in-n-out burger but we don't have those over here. Only get it when I'm in Vegas and California . Out here I'd say 5 guys is the best.

Not a big fan of cheeseburgers. Keep your damn cheese and give me your meat.

Back