Who has the best cheeseburger?

Sakuraba is #1

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I love me some cheeseburgers? Hell, who doesn't like a cheeseburger? It's the staple for American culinary culture. It's right up there with apple pie, BBQ ribs and good old fashioned beer. Anyhow, I'm super hungry and craving a cheeseburger with fries and a chocolate shake. I've had cheeseburgers from almost every commercial fast-food restaurant, ranging anywhere from $2 to $40 for a cheeseburger and nothing, I mean nothing compares to this:

in_n_out.jpg

All you unfortunate east coast people can hate, but what's fact is fact and In-N-Out is clearly the GOAT when come good old fashioned cheeseburgers.

It'd be better with an egg on top.

They aren't missing anything imo. Meat is too fatty and food is vastly overrated.

As far as chain places I find 5 guys, smash burger and some others I'm currently forgetting to be far superior.

A lot of quality sports bars have great burgers.

Last edited:
I second with the egg, and also a crushed up cracker

As far as chain places I find 5 guys, smash burger and some others I'm currently forgetting you be far superior..
Shut up.
5 Guys is not remotely in INO level and smash burger is bleh and overpriced.

The fat is what gives the burgers flavor

It's the only place I've ever been to(that I know of) that serves a 60/40. I've never even seen that blend for sale. Most are 70/30 or 80/20.

Fat adds flavor but too much is not good imo. But that's just my opinion, I see people eat pure fat off of steaks which I find repulsive.

It's the only place I've ever been to(that I know of) that serves a 60/40. I've never even seen that blend for sale. Most are 70/30 or 80/20.

Fat adds flavor but too much is not good imo. But that's just my opinion, I see people eat pure fat off of steaks which I find repulsive.

You don't eat the fat on a ribeye or ribs?

The best won't ever come out of a chain. If you've actually ever managed any establishment in the food industry, you will know that factors such as supply, quantity, margin and staff training all contribute to the quality of food. Most of fast food rely on heavy handed seasoning or excess grease to mask inferior qualty of the food being served.

The best won't ever come out of a chain. If you've actually ever managed any establishment in the food industry, you will know that factors such as supply, quantity, margin and staff training all contribute to the quality of food. Most of fast food rely on heavy handed seasoning or excess grease to mask inferior qualty of the food being served.

Yeah, well 5 guys doesn't use any seasoning and the meat is very high quality, fresh and never frozen.

So, you're wrong.

You sound soft

Back