Who has the best chance of becoming a UFC champion? Werdum(again) Gastelum, or Bisping(again)?

Toner

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Doom can get a title shot soon since HW is so bad.

45118C33-B894-45A0-942D-F3880B4D70A6.jpeg

Gas will probably never get a title shot unless it’s in the WW division.

9EADEC34-4153-40B5-811A-E1184C13BB66.png

Ping is done and is retiring in 2 fights.

0C846CDE-1F41-495D-8C8D-0CAC8B33DEFD.jpeg

Who ever becomes a UFC champion will be willing defend the belt as opposed to some UFC champions like Greg.

0C848DBA-F0E9-4323-875F-C54C6631AC81.jpeg

Thoughts?

Probably Gastelum, maybe Werdum.

Definitely not Bisping. He'll never touch gold again.

Maybe Werdum, then Gastelum @ WW. Bisping is retiring on his next fight

Why Gas is on that list ?

At least Pick a 3rd former champ.

3 are unlikely

Gastelum have the best chance because he's not 40

Doom has proven that he could still hang with the best, but i don’t think he has the style to beat the champ. steeper is too good.

Gas is a little undersized for me, but doesn’t want to put the tacos down.

Ping is gritty. He always comes to fight, but he is what I would call a jack of all trades.

We don’t know if Greg is ever going to defend. He seems content sitting on his title while top contenders like bib and furgie take eachother out

Just like you said.

It'll be Werdum cause he's a heavyweight. Gastelum is the best fighter right now. Bisping had his day and a half, then another day, plus a weekend in the sun.

Gastelum if he can lay off the Hendricks diet and make ww. Then again HW is so thin, I might say Verdoom.

Gastelum would beat woodley if they fought at UFC 219.

Werdum and bisping wont be champs again.

Werdum.

MW there is quite a big line already in front of Gastelum, even if he starches Bisping. Bisping is retiring in March he already said many times.

I'd say Werdum.

The fight with Stipe is probably far more competitive than we think, due to Werdums abysmally stupid gameplan in the first contest.

I like gastelum and werdum but i think all three will not be champs.

werdum will not be as long as Stipe is around. Bis may regain but will never retain with defenses due to romero whittaker or jacare. lets see if i turn out to be right lol.

Werdum matches up badly vs Stipe's better and faster boxing.
Gas will be a problem for Woodley when he finally gets his weight in order.
Gus will get rag dolled again by DC in rematch

Werdum. Bisping won’t sniff gold again. Werdum may atleast get another shot.

Look at their ages, that will anwer your question.When you're 26 and gone thru so many top rankers, and still not in your prime yet for your weight division, thats something.

Werdum.

It's too early to tell for Gastelum and he's been jumping divisions and hasn't put together a string of victories to warrant a title shot or face the upper echelon of either division.

Bisping said he wants to retire after a fight in England next year. He's not going for another title run.

Back