Who has the 3 most impressive wins?

It's jon jones

And you can pretty much start it after he beat Bader

And then pick any period in his reign of dominance

If you disagree you're a hater

Werdum on paper, although he beat a far past his prime Nog (and lost to him while green).

Whittaker: Brunson, Jacare, Romero—all three of these guys were looked at as potential future title holders while Whittaker was nobody.

JDS has Cain, Stipe, Werdum
Stipe has JDS, Reem, Werdum
Werdum has Cain, Fedor, Reem

Hard to choose, but I will go with JDS.
Strictly based on 3 top wins, because Cain avenged his loss, And Stipe KOed him, after that UD loss.

Most would say

Fedor--Cro Cop UD, Big Nog twice UD

I'm going with werdum though

Finished Fedor, Cain and Big Nog
All time is probably Werdum. P4P is Hendo, who decisioned Big Nog, TKOed Fedor, and ended Wandy's epic run as PRIDE MW champ. And he did this as a modern day WW. (Till and Usman are nearly 200 pounds in the cage, while Hendo was 198 I believe against DC. True warrior)

JDS - Werdum, Stipe, and Cain. (JDS has the best HW resume of all-time).

GSP - Shields (14 fight win streak including Hendo who beat the fuck out of Fedor right around that time), Hughes x2, and Penn.

Jones - Shogun, DC, and Gus.

Most would say

Fedor--Cro Cop UD, Big Nog twice UD

I'm going with werdum though

Finished Fedor, Cain and Big Nog

Fedor... smashed AA, Sylvia, and CC. Nog was pretty dominant as well

GSP always getting the shaft here.

Hughes
Penn
Shields
Fitch
Diaz
Condit
Hendricks
Elves
Kid

Take you'e pick of 3,most guys were top 3 and on great streaks when GSP took those souls.
How many elves did GSP smash?! Also, you forgot Sherk, but maybe you meant that. ;)

JDS - Werdum, Stipe, and Cain. (JDS has the best HW resume of all-time).

GSP - Shields (14 fight win streak including Hendo who beat the fuck out of Fedor right around that time), Hughes x2, and Penn.

Jones - Shogun, DC, and Gus.

Your goat after one of his most impressive wins
0-36876

Compared to
tumblr_m89vjilwoN1ry1rm7o4_r1_250.gif

Saku:

-Prime Royce Grace
-Vitor Belfort (LHW)
-Rampage

Natural LHW. He cut weight no make 185, that’s not natural.

Clearly you don't have any clue what natural LHW mean. He came into many of his LHW fights at around 202 pounds. The guy did not cut weight to make LHW. Which made him pretty much unique in the weight class (excluding Anderson Silva who had to put on weight to make 205).

He was likely one of the smaller guys to compete at MW.

All three were far past their prime at that point.

Cain was past his prime? It seems like everyone is past their prime as soon as they lose so no noe has prime wins I guess

And it's funny because Fedor fans were declaring him a God in 2009 but in 2010 he was suddenly past his prime.

Nog was past his prime for sure tho, but he also beat a prime Overeem

Back