Who has the 2nd best Highlight Reel of all time?

I agree with you almost 100% although I'm from the UK so 16 years of age is not really classed "as a child"

That being said Messi is renowned for being incredibly strong and powerful on the ball for a man of his stature.

I don't think his history of steroids is going to hinder this trait no?

As a side note my original comment was a bit tongue in cheek but I'm interested in your opinion as I genuinely think messi's early steroid use gets overlooked
He was 13 and 4 foot 2 and lacked normal levels of growth hormone. So In giving him HGH he then got to a normal level of the hormone. They didn’t like pump him up because at that age overdoing one hormone can throw everything out of wack just like not having enough. So to recap he was a skilled player but then around 12 it was evident he wasn’t just small but there was something wrong medically. He is a quick and explosive player. Him getting the HGH treatment sure didn’t hurt but it’s just not like Vitor and TRT because they were not treating him to get back to normal levels they were overdoing it. At least that’s how I feel about it.

Back