Who has portrayed the most super heroes?

Brandon Routh played Superman and is currently The Atom.
Ray Stevens: Volstagg & Punisher

What about Dolph Lundgren? He was the Punisher, a universal soldier, and Ivan Drago.

They're all kind of antiheroes and super humans tbf. I mean, he was walking around with a necklace of human ears in Universal Soldier. That'd probably get him kicked out the Justice League. Or at least get him a written warning or some shit

He did play He-Man though

Arnold was Conan, Mr Freeze, and probably a bunch of others I can't remember

Chris_Evans.jpg

I think SUNSHINE should also qualify since he was the bomb in it.
Chris_Evans.jpg

I know that nic cage badly wants to be comic book hero.
I think he's managed to voice both Superman and Spiderman now.

well to be honest nicholas cage did play Ghost Rider and big daddy in kick ass, plus he was cast as superman...

They're all kind of antiheroes and super humans tbf. I mean, he was walking around with a necklace of human ears in Universal Soldier. That'd probably get him kicked out the Justice League. Or at least get him a written warning or some shit

He did play He-Man though
Shit I forgot he was He-Man.

Ryan Reynolds was Green Lantern, actual Deadpool, and then X-23 or whatever that can Deadpool was in XMen Origins (the actual fighting part was Scott Adkins, not Ryan Reynolds, but whatever) so technically that's 3

Josh Brolin was also Jonah Hex and Cable

Chris Evans was also the lead in Push, where he had superhero powers. Speaking of that Djimon Honsou plays a character in Push and Constantine, both with powers
uh no....he was Wade Wilson ..... Laura / X-23 is portrayed by Dafne Keen in Logan

Ryan Reynolds was Green Lantern, actual Deadpool, and then X-23 or whatever that can Deadpool was in XMen Origins (the actual fighting part was Scott Adkins, not Ryan Reynolds, but whatever) so technically that's 3

Josh Brolin was also Jonah Hex and Cable

Chris Evans was also the lead in Push, where he had superhero powers. Speaking of that Djimon Honsou plays a character in Push and Constantine, both with powers

Josh Brolin was Hex, Cable, and Thanos.

Billy Zane was the phantom

And Billy Zane in Zoolander

Chris_Evans.jpg

I think SUNSHINE should also qualify since he was the bomb in it.
Chris_Evans.jpg

I think he's managed to voice both Superman and Spiderman now.

Yeah, Evans has been in 14 CBMs about multiple properties. I think he wins.

well to be honest nicholas cage did play Ghost Rider and big daddy in kick ass, plus he was cast as superman...

Plus it's only right that he be cast as Luke Cage
luke2.jpg
C'mon, it's 2018

I personally find it a tragedy that the best TMA/action guy working in movies right now, Adkins, has been at least two marvel movies and not used right at all. That or MJW playing Spawn and being relied on more to act then actually show his true skills.

As both Weapon XI, and then one of the henchmen in Dr. Strange for Mads Mikkelson........he's used much worse than in Jarhead 3 and Close Range ffs. Cmon son

He was, however, used tremendously in the Universal Soldier remake where he fights Arlovksi in the sporting goods store; and the epic longshot through the hallway John Woo style near the end before fighting JCVD

There's a reason Blade II, choregraphed by Donnie Yen and performed by Snipes, is still easily the best fight scenes of any marvel movie, only rivaled by Blade 1 to be honest.

Well, it IS how he picked his stagename. Make it happen, Blana.

We owe this man, it's his dream! His CM Punk moment(s) (sequels) of glory!

When it happens I will say things like "I have a lot of respect for this guy, putting himself out there like that!" and I will accuse anyone who does not display this same enthusiasm of jealousy

Back