Who has portrayed the most super heroes?

Fedorgasm

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Chris Evans was the human torch and Captain America.

Ryan Reynolds was the green lantern and Deadpool.

Affleck was Daredevil and Batman.

Is 2 comic book superheroes the record? Has nobody ever played 3?

Wesley Snipes as Blade, Black Panther and Shaft

Doug Jones - Abe Sapian, The SIlver Surfer, The Icecream Man, Pencil head in Mystery Men and one of the Ripper Kagroo things in Tank Girl.

Hugh Jackman has only ever portrayed one, but he has been doing so for so long, I thought it deserves special mention.

5-batman-3-superman-3hulk-3-spiderman-always-one-wolverine-5685073.png

Ryan Reynolds was Green Lantern, actual Deadpool, and then X-23 or whatever that can Deadpool was in XMen Origins (the actual fighting part was Scott Adkins, not Ryan Reynolds, but whatever) so technically that's 3

Josh Brolin was also Jonah Hex and Cable

Chris Evans was also the lead in Push, where he had superhero powers. Speaking of that Djimon Honsou plays a character in Push and Constantine, both with powers

Doug Jones - Abe Sapian, The SIlver Surfer, The Icecream Man, Pencil head in Mystery Men and one of the Ripper Kagroo things in Tank Girl.
I googled him and he's also in the Hellboy movies and Batman Returns.

Will Smith: Hancock, Deadshot.

Zachary Levi: Fandral, Shazam.

Scarlett Johansson: Black Widow, Major

Josh Brolin: Cable and Thanos ("hero")

Will update this post if I think of more.

Last edited:
Michael Keaton: Batman, Vulture, and Birdman (?)

Keanu - Neo, Constantine, John Wick, Jonathan Harkness. Okay, stretching a bit there.

I know that nic cage badly wants to be comic book hero.

What about Dolph Lundgren? He was the Punisher, a universal soldier, and Ivan Drago.

Ryan Reynolds was Green Lantern, actual Deadpool, and then X-23 or whatever that can Deadpool was in XMen Origins (the actual fighting part was Scott Adkins, not Ryan Reynolds, but whatever) so technically that's 3

Josh Brolin was also Jonah Hex and Cable

Chris Evans was also the lead in Push, where he had superhero powers. Speaking of that Djimon Honsou plays a character in Push and Constantine, both with powers
Brolin is also Thanos.
Djimon also played Korath in GotG and some fish guy in the upcoming Aquaman movie.

Back