Who has more than one PS4/ONE controller?

Yea I have three. Got two just for me and if my GF or daughter wanted to play with me and the my fiance got one just for herself cause she wanted a red controller.

You've got a GF AND a fiance?

You've got a GF AND a fiance?

lol just a Fiance. I do that sometimes. She gets all pissy when introduce her as GF. In fact tomorrow she'll be my wife and the day after that I'm off to Jamaica. Have to be at airport at 2am Sunday and have no idea how I'm going to watch the Aldo fight.

lol just a Fiance. I do that sometimes. She gets all pissy when introduce her as GF. In fact tomorrow she'll be my wife and the day after that I'm off to Jamaica. Have to be at airport at 2am Sunday and have no idea how I'm going to watch the Aldo fight.

Well done dude:)

Pro tip, don't even attempt to watch the fight unless she's sound asleep.

I've got three for the PS4. Two quality, one shitty. I use the shitty one for multi player on the PS3 with the controller I got for that console.

When my wife bought me a PS4 she got a deal from the shop on second controller so it was reasonably priced.

I have 3 PS4. One for my old PS4 to watch blurays and the other 2 I switch out with one charging while playing the other.

I always buy an extra controller when I buy a console.

What do not do is buy an extra keyboard or mouse for my PC but those things are fukkin' expensive as shit!... at least the ones I buy...

I use a different controller depending on the genre

Razer Wildcat - for FPS (primarily Overwatch). 2 extra triggers and 2 extra bumpers? yes please

HORI Fighting Commander - a dedicated fightpad because the stock XB1 controller is garbage for fighting games (when 1v1'ing in person, this is the guest controller)

HORI Tekken 7 Fightstick - glad I held out on getting an XB1 fightstick until this came out

Stock XB1 controller - this one is only for throwing across the room when I rage

I have two PS4 controllers which I think is a must considering how short the battery life is. Charge one and play with the other.

I never buy third party controllers.

Two PS4 controllers.

If both are not at full charge when I start a gaming session I get anxious. Don't know how people can manage with one.

Not only are the new controllers expensive but they aren't even very well made. The original Xbox and ps2 controllers never messed up even when I used them for like 6 years, only problem was the wires would show eventually from wrapping the cord around the controller.

These new controllers tho there's always a problem with them, the analog will stick to a side, or the d-pad will get wonky ( like if you press down it will go down twice, makes fighting games challenging if you're old school and still use the d-pad like I do ) and also the triggers will eventually start to squeak and not work as well. Buttons stick too on one of mine but that's because I spilled a soda on it lmao I take the blame for that.

I've spent 5x more on controllers for the new console and they only last a fraction as lost as old gen controllers did.

Thinking about getting a fightstick for the PS4, any one got any recommendations?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back