Who has more than one PS4/ONE controller?

Quinton Overeem

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Just curious. Aren't these overpriced? Aren't Madcatz, Big Ben etc.. working on their cheaper versions?

The black one i had that came with the unit had an issue (analog stick was sticking to one side at times) so i bought another one as a backup.

Now they definitely are overpriced, i don't regret buying another one though since suddenly the battery on the controller i was using would die and then i could immediately switch to the other controller.

I have 3. 2 that I rotate between and 1 that I purchased when it was on sale for $40 that's collecting dust until one of my in use controllers finally craps out.

I got two working PS4 contollers one is hooked up right now and the other is still wrapped up for when the one I'm using gets broken in a fit of rage. I also have 4 or 5 broken ones put up that just have minor issues like the dpad not working or the shoulder buttons being stuck That I might use for parts. They really should make a rage proof controller for games like Nioh, Dark Souls, and lag ridden FPS games.

I got myself and my wife both Elite controllers. Worth it imo.

I have the one it came with and a white one I use... never use the other

They're really expensive, it's crazy. When we bought our PS4 there was a deal that included a second controller 50% off, I would never have paid full price for one. It's kinda nice having two, one is always charged.

i bought one for my brother. i didnt mind the price. but im old and out of touch, so i dont know whats too expensive and whats not lol.

Obligatory

<{poor?}>

But yeah, they're expensive and when you buy one it doesn't come with the cord to charge it.

*suicides*

When I had a PS3, I swear to god I spent hundreds and hundreds on controllers. I used to smash them all the time from rage. £40 a pop, I've had every damn DS3 ever released in my country...

I have three Xbox One Controllers and I had 4 360 controllers, but gave a couple away. I have a few friends that I drink beer and I play sports games with couch co-op style.

Last edited:
Yea I have three. Got two just for me and if my GF or daughter wanted to play with me and the my fiance got one just for herself cause she wanted a red controller.

Pricey for sure. Wife has a ps4 and i have a ps4 and we have 4 controllers and 1 fightpad as well. Somedays its worth it when people come over or when battery is low on one. But yeah probably a waste of $

fuck this shit

i have a black one that come with my console, then i have my titanfall pad, then i have a lunar white pad, and i also own the halo pad...

then i got another white one and bought myself a HORI Real Pro and a Madcatz TE2 fightsticks for the fighting games

i'm controllered up to death here

I have three and keep them all in rotation. One I got on Black Friday, the other was a random Amazon sale. Don't think either was over $40.

i snagged 2 ps4 controllers when i got the system. i would switch between them as needed but now that i have the ps4 remote, i don't really need to use the controller for netflix.

My Original Xbox cotroller wore down on the thumb-stem to the point where it was drifting, and would even stick in position.

I replaced it with a Gears of War controller because I liked the look.

I bought a second controller just because it was a limited edition Titanfall one.

I only use the gears one and the Titanfall is basically a glorified Battery Charger that I have for collectability purposes only.

I have 2 ONE controllers. One with a battery pack is my primary and one with batteries for when I have to charge.

Back