Who has fought the most drug cheats?

Given what we know about the prevalence of PEDs in sports and the assumption that where there is money there is corruption, we can assume that Nate is right: they are all on PEDs. Especially in this sport, where there is more on the line than just money. In track and field, I could entertain the idea that there are people at the top of their game that don’t mind making a lot less for the sake of their own moral code. However, in a sport where an opponent is going to try to physically break a competitor, and often take years off of their career in the process, I don’t see how someone could not take PEDs at some point. These are FIGHTERS, not mother Theresa.

So, in conclusion, someone pissing hot means that they are undisciplined in how they are cheating or they aren’t paying the right supplier or official. Not much else.

I'm surprised no one jumped on the fact that when Nate claimed everyone to be on peds, he, in a way, implicated himself.

I'm surprised no one jumped on the fact that when Nate claimed everyone to be on peds, he, in a way, implicated himself.

Nate trains with Melendez and Shields. No way would he cheat

A part of me wonders if that is why Nate started saying that stuff and, if so, that really shows the mentality that would bring people to do it. Imagine training your ass off, hitting your peak as the best physical version of yourself. Then, walk into the cage against this shredded animal that wipes the floor with you. Every time there is a competition of strength or quickness, it isn’t even close. Shock leads to physical punishment to embarrassment.

Nate was manhandled by more than one in his career. He trained with great boxers and grapplers, his skill was never in doubt. He ran marathons for cardio and never quit. Still, manhandled. Those that beat him are making 6 figures a fight, he is in the low 5. Not poor but a few losses a way from losing his job.

All of a sudden he gains what appears to be 20+ pounds of lean mass and starts spouting off about how everybody is on steroids. He’s probably right and I wouldn’t blame him for a second if he is either.

Chael and Wand were the first two fighters under the new testing regime so there was no prior experience with this procedure.
That was a pretty good explanation.
The fact that everything seemed so sketchy when you're surprised by guys without proper identification who ask you to do something you didn't know was mandatory.

By my personal prejudice, Wand is exactly the type of guy who I would suspect of having done PEDs at some point, but can't let prejudice get in the way. Innocent until proven guilty.

That was a pretty good explanation.
The fact that everything seemed so sketchy when you're surprised by guys without proper identification who ask you to do something you didn't know was mandatory.

By my personal prejudice, Wand is exactly the type of guy who I would suspect of having done PEDs at some point, but can't let prejudice get in the way. Innocent until proven guilty.

In the spirit of keepin it real, Wand does fail the eye test.

But keepin it even realer, he failed the eye test in PRIDE more than he did in the UFC. PRIDE didn't ban PED's so it's irrelevant.

But officially, he has never been caugh, so until that time he does get caught, he's just a freak of nature ;)

Back