Who has fought the most drug cheats?

Bro,

66ca22924577154ec965a0d00e0d7991.gif

BJ Penn GOAT would never ever cheat, only test he'd actually fail is for beer and hotdogs.

The once and forever GOAT doesn't need fucking PEDs or IVs or any of that shit.

Just needs a little motivation is all.

BJ got pulled off a card because he cheated by using IV after calling people who used IV ''Whimp'' so...FAIL

BJ got pulled off a card because he cheated by using IV after calling people who used IV ''Whimp'' so...FAIL
Lies, he was forced to take that IV.

BJ is the cleanest fighter in MMA history, no PEDS no fucking grease either.

Got to be Nick Diaz. Every fight he's ever had in his life has been against someone who was on PEDs.

Travis Fulton, no doubt about it. Probably fought more drug cheats than any other fighter has had fights.

True. Fair is fair.

What was Wand's excuse again?
The penalty was pretty harsh https://mmajunkie.com/2014/09/nsac-issues-lifetime-ban-70000-fine-for-wanderlei-silva

How was it not his fault that he ran away from a test? He literally ran out a back door didn't he? Can't recall any test being done soon after that happened either. Don't get me wrong, I agree he shouldn't be included on any list since he never tested positive but I'd like more information on how it wasn't his fault if you have any. He was always one of my favourite fighters even though he has went a little off the rails recently.

A random dude with no ID came in to collect a sample. No papers no nothing.

He refused to show any papers, and on top of a piss test wanted to draw blood from both him and Chael.

Chael and Wand were the first two fighters under the new testing regime so there was no prior experience with this procedure.

Watch the vid, Chael explains the situation.

Hunto has had 16 fights in the UFC, and 7 of them have been against guys that failed a drug test either after the bout or before/later in their own UFC careers (Blaydes and Cropcop don't count imo).
At some point, this whole thing just jumped the shark.

Werdum just pissed hot.

Bisping:
Gastelum (weed)
Hendo (trt exemption)
Vitor
Leben
Cung Le
Wanderlei
Chael
Anderson

Hunt:
Blaydes (weed)
Cro Cop (admitted growth hormone but never showed up in system)
Lesnar
Werdum
Overeem
Wanderlei
Mir
Bigfoot
Rothwell
Barnett

Anyone else fought more drug cheats than these two? The ones in brackets aren't as bad. I just highlighted them out of interest.
Did Hendo and Vitor test positive ? Because TRT exemptions were LEGAL at the time they were using TRT.

Hunto fought un pride and at HW, he is the obvious answer

Bro,

66ca22924577154ec965a0d00e0d7991.gif

BJ Penn GOAT would never ever cheat, only test he'd actually fail is for beer and hotdogs.

The once and forever GOAT doesn't need fucking PEDs or IVs or any of that shit.

Just needs a little motivation is all.
Koooorrrllll!

Probably the guy that fought as a heavyweight in a Japanese org

cro cop obviously was mistaken, someone in his camp played a bad trick on him. hes clean test proves it

Anderson:
Forrest (xanax)
Diaz (weed)
Bonnar
Leben
Vitor
Hendo (trt)
Chael
Irvin
Marquardt

Although lol at Anderson himself
anderson tested positive for oxeazapm or something like that , for the griffin fight, another potent benzodiazapene. just a bit of trivia

Travis Fulton probably lol.

Did Hendo and Vitor test positive ? Because TRT exemptions were LEGAL at the time they were using TRT.

Hunto fought un pride and at HW, he is the obvious answer

Did Vitor test positive? Em yes. More than once.

Back