Who has better cardio Ngannou or The Black Beast?

Natesblackshirt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Both of these fighters are very explosive one dimensional knockout punchers with cardio problems. But who has the better cardio of the two?

I would lean towards The Black Beast because he was able to get past the first get to his feet after being taken down, and KO’ing Travis Browne. But I’m not so sure if he fought Miocic he wouldn’t gas just as fast as Ngannou did.

So who’s got the better cardio between these two explosive yet one dimensional knockout punchers? I think this should also be the next fight for them both so who do you think would win?

Franklin U. Line:

Ngannou -280
Fat beast +240

Lol- all of a sudden all the sheep calling Francis talent to the other extreme.

I don't know about overall cardio in general, but against each other, I think Lewis' style of absorbing hits, leaning on fighters, occasional take down,..just generally fighting at a slow/medium pace might last 1.5 to 2 rounds against Francis. Conversely, I think Francis, having a slow moving target to hit, will unload 2-3 minutes of non-stop, heavy strikes that will result in the KO of Lewis or the beginning of the end for Francis' cardio. He just plain expends a lot of energy.

If Francis doesn't get Lewis out of there in the 1st round, I'd pick Lewis for a submission victory in the 2nd round (sounds strange, I know)

Francis gassed after having Stipe on top of him feeding him punches for the better part of the first round, Derrick could barely walk after a few rounds of striking with Hunt... Lol.

Black Beast's cardio is dog shit.

I think Beast is the worst of the two, Ngannou was swinging for the fences against Stipe in the first round. Against Blaydes, Francis still looked dangerous in the late 2nd round.

Lewis was gassed against Hunt from throwing a few leg kicks.

Back