Who has a better resume: Mousasi or Rockhold?

No numbnuts, he didn't think he lost.WHAT THE FUCk ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOU MORON!

and as far as other fighters are considered (the handful of them) they looked at fight the way I explained.Mousaai was supposed to dominate. He didn't because he had a broken orbital one minute into fight so theyre (the handful of them- "not that many") are as dumb as you.
With one eye, he managed to dominate round 1 , win round 2 (go watch and be honest) and lost round 3.
Simple

Did you watch the fight?

Were you on the forums here that night? The consensus here as well was that it was a robbery, only the blindest of the Mousasi nuthuggers had it otherwise.

And to be clear here, I am a Mousasi fan and was rooting for him to win. I have no negative bias in this case. I figured he would finish Shlemenko easily.

Watch Mousasi's reaction to the win announcement at the end of the fight. I'm certain one of the tech wizards here can provide a GIF. He was shaking his head, swearing and looked embarrassed... How else could you interpret that?

Your opinion is irrelevant because a), you are not a professional fighter and b) Mousasi's own reaction was priceless...

I'm no pro either, I thought Shlemenko won but fully expected Mousasi to obliterate him. When guys like Freire thought Shlemenko got robbed and they actually know of what they speak, I'd lean towards to pro's to substantiate my opinion.

Did you watch the fight?

Were you on the forums here that night? The consensus here as well was that it was a robbery, only the blindest of the Mousasi nuthuggers had it otherwise.

And to be clear here, I am a Mousasi fan and was rooting for him to win. I have no negative bias in this case. I figured he would finish Shlemenko easily.

Watch Mousasi's reaction to the win announcement at the end of the fight. I'm certain one of the tech wizards here can provide a GIF. He was shaking his head, swearing and looked embarrassed... How else could you interpret that?

Your opinion is irrelevant because a), you are not a professional fighter and b) Mousasi's own reaction was priceless...

I'm no pro either, I thought Shlemenko won but fully expected Mousasi to obliterate him. When guys like Freire thought Shlemenko got robbed and they actually know of what they speak, I'd lean towards to pro's to substantiate my opinion.
The fact you're going on reaction is plain dumb.Thats because he was supposed to dominate and didn't because he fought with one eye the entire which is what he said afterwards. Did you watch the fight?

To call it a "robbery" is insane .I thought moose won round 2...thats my opinion. IF you thought shlemenko won cause he WEAKLY connected on 3-4 spinning shit before getting taken down for second half of round 2 then that's your opinion but don't call it a robbery.Thats just dumb..

Btw, the only poll I saw post fight was on sherdog and it was 50/50 (or very close to it) and that's only because of the way Gegard s eye looked and the fact that he was supposed to dominate. We can do this all night but give me that much.

You do know Mousasi has been championed every organization he's fought in (including SFORCE) and if not for UFC greed and Michael Bisping he'd be champ in UFC (or well on his way by now)

Thats a good guess you have there buddy, but so far it only exists in the world of fantasy. According to facts, Gegard Mousasi was never UFC champion. And to your point, there would have been a lot of potential middle weight champions had that not occurred. Whittaker, Rockhold, Romero, Weidman and the list goes on and on of people who could have beaten Bisping.

50% Of the names you listed for both these men are journeymen/bums
Rockholds real resume:
Weidman
Jacare
Bisping
Machida
Kennedy

Mousasi real resume:
Lombard
Jacare
Hunt
Belfort
Hendo
Weidman

Rockhold has a better resume. Beating the likes of Belfort and Hendo are meaningless in 2015
Ehhh, okay.

Luke made his pro debut in 07 lol so in your opinion in the last ten years when both were pro who has done more?
He beat Weidman. That's something. But, I'm one of the few people who thought Weidman was trash. So it wasn't that big of deal to me. lol

Thats a good guess you have there buddy, but so far it only exists in the world of fantasy. According to facts, Gegard Mousasi was never UFC champion. And to your point, there would have been a lot of potential middle weight champions had that not occurred. Whittaker, Rockhold, Romero, Weidman and the list goes on and on of people who could have beaten Bisping.
Don't get defensive, brah- I wasn't attacking you.you mentioned Luke holding title in SFORCE but so did mousasi as well as a 2 division champ in DREAM and again, championed everywhere else he fought.

I'll give you one guarantee, Gegard doesn't fight with his chin up in the air AND WOULD NEVER GET KO-ED BY MICHAEL BISPING.Bispings worst nightmare/match up is /was Mousasi. Gegard's chin plus stand up would either end in a 1st round stoppage or Bisping would be disfigured by the end of round 2 and that white towel would be flown into middle of cage by his own people....

Hell- to Mike's credit he actually admitted" he was relieved that Anderson got London fight and didn't have to fight Gegard Mousasi "

Back