Who has a better resume: Mousasi or Rockhold?

Mousasi couldn't beat Jacare and Machida. If he did there wouldn't be much argument. I give Mousasi the nod due to the number of fights and fighting at different weights. Weidman may have gotten the belt, but he couldn't defend it so that doesn't help him much. They're pretty close IMO. It's a fight I would have loved to see.

Mousasi been elite for 14 years and more than half his 44-46 wins are against legit opponents..

End/ thread

We'll revisit in a few years.

Mousasi has ,arguably, best chin in sport.
Rockholds already regressing at a decent rate

Didn't Mousasi almost get wiped up by an unranked WW in Bellator recently?

Put Mark Hunt in front of Luke and see what happens.

Mousasi been elite for 14 years and more than half his 44-46 wins are against legit opponents..

End/ thread

We'll revisit in a few years.

Mousasi has ,arguably, best chin in sport.
Rockholds already regressing at a decent rate
Luke got the UFC title and Moose ran to Bellator cause he couldnt even sniff a title shot.

Didn't Mousasi almost get wiped up by an unranked WW in Bellator recently?
That's not my interpretation. He broke his eye socket one minute in and still won fight.That was actually impressive. 14 years of taking no facial damage and a freek left that opponents thumb actually broke off in his orbital.

Hey- educate yourself.
Most fighters (including elite) look for a way out after that type of injury.

Luke got the UFC title and Moose ran to Bellator cause he couldnt even sniff a title shot.
?????? Huh 12-3 under zuffa 9-3 ufc 7-1 In last contract and left after winning 5 straight as #3 mw.
Bisping ducked him and he saw the state of division and is now making a fortune.

Educate yourself

It's pretty even to me as a Moose fan.

I think Rockhold is Moose worse matchup as well.

If they ever fought, I'd certainly root for Mousasi. But the correct answer here is Luke.

1. Luke was UFC champion. And he wasn't gifted a title shot. He earned the shot and won decisively.
2. Losses should also be factored in. In the last few years, Mousasi has 3 losses and Luke has 2. Luke has one terrible loss - against Bisping. But Mousasi's loss to Hall is worse. And he got outclassed by both Jacare and Lyoto. Luke got KO'd by TRTVitor, but who didn't?
3. TS listed a bunch of questionable fights as "wins." How many ranked opponents did Mousasi beat? Most of the guys on his list were either very pre-prime, very past-prime, or simply journeymen. You might be able to make a similar argument for Luke, but he clearly has the most notable win (smashing prime Weidman).

Where do people buy anchovies? I've never seen pizza with anchovies and want to try.
You can get them tinned at most grocery stores, don't go mad if your putting them on pizza tho

The funny thing is Luke Rockhold, for the way he usually behaves on the mic and in the cagie; wouldn't boast about a doctor stoppage over Weidman in those circumstances.

That's not my interpretation. He broke his eye socket one minute in and still won fight.That was actually impressive. 14 years of taking no facial damage and a freek left that opponents thumb actually broke off in his orbital.

Hey- educate yourself.
Most fighters (including elite) look for a way out after that type of injury.

Lol, that decision was a robbery.

Mousasi hung tough but he literally did nothing that would garner him a win. Even he thought he deserved to lose that fight

was one of the best potential foty matchups in the ufc when Gegard left ; still hopeful it might happen some day

like to see Luke fight lhw too, Rockhold v Gus would be great

1iTITe8iCaU4tnUY.gif

Back