Who Has a A G Shock

Cheese

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
They cam out with a G Shock Steel and made the shit even more undescuctable.

http://www.gshock.com/watches/g-steel/gstb100d-1a

gstb100d-1a-g-shock-g-steel-smartphone-link-tough-solar-watch-gst-b100d-1a-g-shock-watches-nz-650x650.jpg

it looks pretty beastly. G shock are great daily time pieces.

naw g shock is something that crosses all lvl of wealth. Rich and poor rock them together.
My beater watch is an Explorer II. The only G Shock I own is one that I took from this kid in the street who owed me money. Made him take off his shoes, open his wallet, give me his shitty poor-person watch. Don't lend money to poor people. I keep the watch as a reminder, but I'd never wear that schwap.

They're OK I guess if you need a watch while working out or if you're 14 years old. Honestly I'd probably rather wear a Timex and definitely rather wear a Seiko.

I have the classic model.

$29.95 from Walmart.

61nOdEWvYiL._UL1500_.jpg

Don't let'em fool ya, only fheggs think it ain't cool!!!
<31>

i have this one...kind of collecting dust in my closet..

GDX6900FB-7.png

Poor people do.

They're great for the gym, hiking, travelling etc.

No way I'm taking my Rolex or any other high end watch while travelling to a foreign country or some shit.

I've got one in rescue red.

This one.

5176X0c4yTL.jpg

This is the one I Deebo'd from that kid. Its a classic. Still works over 20 years later.

images

i've been wearing one for years, its great

They're great for the gym, hiking, travelling etc.

No way I'm taking my Rolex or any other high end watch while travelling to a foreign country or some shit.
If you can't afford to lose a Rolex, you can't afford to own a Rolex. In summation, you sound poor.

Back