Who had the more impressive title reign: Fedor or Dj?

I'd take Fedor's win over freakin Hong Man Choi over a lot of the "contenders" Demetrious fought from 2014 and onward. At least Choi is gigantic and could actually hurt you if he hit you whereas the guys Johnson fought had no business in those fights. Demetrius' reign from 2014 and on is absolutely underwhelming IMO.

U just want us to say fedor ts? Admit it

Fedor he was undefeated mm had losses prior fedor nevee really lost until he got old

I think we all agree Fedor's legacy is a bit more legit, but lets not pretend red is blue..... Fedor fought journeymen, prospects, and freak shows. Zulu and Choi? Borg and Elliot's records smash Zulu and Choi. Not to mention Fedor also has lost against people who he should have beat, Mitrione for example..... DJ has beat everyone, and only just lost an arguable split.

He fought Mitrione like 12 years past his prime. DJ is still near a career high. Seems rather ridiculous to compare the two fairly. Besides why is Fedor expected to beat Meathead 12 years after his reign as Pride champion?

Last edited:
Probably Fedor.

Though let's not make Fedor's record out to be something that it's not. There are some Light Heavyweights, freak shows and undeserving Japanese fighters in there.

DJ no question. Watching the two is like night and day in skill level.

Fedor fought fake wrestlers, and the two legitimate wrestlers he did face virtually had no skill outside of their wrestling and he still looks worse. Then you have an olympic gold medalist like Cejudo who has damn near matched his wrestling with other forms of MMA.

There's just no comparison between guys fighting 30 years after a sports creation vs. people fighting after just 10 when they decided learning more than one martial art might be beneficial!
loloool.png

Fedor's combined opponent's record: 173-57 (75%)

DJ's combined opponent's record: 180-40 (82%)
Yeah, in a far less competitive division than fedor fought in, especially when fedor was at a weight disadvantage in it.

Even the worst can Fedor faced would still smash several Mighty Mouse opponents at once. Please slap yourself for even asking this question.

Even the worst can Fedor faced would still smash several Mighty Mouse opponents at once. Please slap yourself for even asking this question.

it would look like this lmaoo
tenor.gif

Fedor's combined opponent's record: 173-57 (75%)

DJ's combined opponent's record: 180-40 (82%)
If those numbers are all you care about then sure. Anyone who knows fighting is laughing at you ts for needing a thread to have everyone point out dj shouldn't even be in a conversation with the Emperor.
<Fedor23>

This shouldn’t even be a question bro

Emelianenko began his MMA career on 21 May 2000, with four straight victories, including a win over ADCC champion Ricardo Arona, which is considered one of his toughest fights in his career.[12] Then came a controversial[13] loss to Tsuyoshi Kohsaka on 22 December 2000. In his next 28 fights up until 26 June 2010 Emelianenko was unbeaten, including wins over four former UFC champions, one Pride FCchampion, one former and two future K-1champions, and two Olympic medalists.[14]During this period he defeated eleven top-10 ranked fighters (two of them twice),[15] in addition to winning a rematch against Kohsaka.

<Fedor23><Dylan><{jackyeah}>

If those numbers are all you care about then sure. Anyone who knows fighting is laughing at you ts for needing a thread to have everyone point out dj shouldn't even be in a conversation with the Emperor.
<Fedor23>

giphy.gif

DJ fought guys who represent the smallest 3% of the adult male population. Think about that.

Fedor is was a fat LHW or even a MW if we go to the extreme, that decided cutting weight was for pussies and fought the biggest guys the world had to offer. He out grappled grapplers and out struck strikers

MM is a guy that was willing to throw away his entire reputation to avoid fighting a guy 5-10lbs bigger

open-weight heavyweight= literally every man in the pool of competition. Fedor was literally the KING of the mountain. He would realistically be favored to beat any other man walking the planet in a fight.

MM weight= so small you would have to search for 20-30 minutes in the most populated cities in America just to find a man of comparable size

Dj is great, but almost 10 years undefeated at hw is far beyond anyone else.

I know this is a troll thread, and I also know that these super tiny weight classes have improved significantly over the years... But, what the fuck? I mean I feel like people getting knocked cold in the bantomweight classes from the standup hasn't been happening regularly since just the last five years?

Back