Who had the more impressive title reign: Fedor or Dj?

Fedor was fighting grown ass men while DJ was fighting manlets while still complaining about them being bigger just to find out once they actually posted fight night weights that he wasn't at all small for the division. He was the same size as the former 135 pound champ.

The level of opposition that Fedor fought against in that time period is much more impressive than DJ's. Yes, there are a couple of cans in there but what matters is; you crush the cans and you beat the best of the best, and that he did.

DJ is great, but fedor is Legend. Fedor fought much better competition.

The level of competition speaks for itself and it’s not even close

I think we all agree Fedor's legacy is a bit more legit, but lets not pretend red is blue..... Fedor fought journeymen, prospects, and freak shows. Zulu and Choi? Borg and Elliot's records smash Zulu and Choi. Not to mention Fedor also has lost against people who he should have beat, Mitrione for example..... DJ has beat everyone, and only just lost an arguable split.

Recor without cans:

28 wins and 5 losses there was already a thread about it.

your post is shit

Sounds good, my man. I can't debate someone with that type of indestructible logic. You win.

I have already read your shit and its a waste of time.

If someone always says the same thing 100 times as e.g. "Fedor ducked overeem" then you simply have no desire to answer it.

Fedor only ducked one man: Brock Lesnar

DJ no question. Watching the two is like night and day in skill level.

Fedor fought fake wrestlers, and the two legitimate wrestlers he did face virtually had no skill outside of their wrestling and he still looks worse. Then you have an olympic gold medalist like Cejudo who has damn near matched his wrestling with other forms of MMA.

There's just no comparison between guys fighting 30 years after a sports creation vs. people fighting after just 10 when they decided learning more than one martial art might be beneficial!
yeah the skills difference between DJ and fedor is so massive, like theyre not even in the same universe

I have figured out over the years that I can't impartially answer any question regarding Fedor. If you ask me if Fedor could fix the world's economical problems, end world hunger or put an end to human greed I would probably have to think about it but the answer would invariably be yes, Fedor would find a way, he's that good.

yeah the skills difference between DJ and fedor is so massive, like theyre not even in the same universe

who cares whos more well rounded? LOL Fedor was/is one of the most well rounded fighters.

Gus is "one dimensional" and he still beat the living shit out of jones.

Doing these things as HW is much more difficult than a BW fighter LOL

Fedor's career was the stuff of legends because he beat legends. He beat the best of the best at the time. Mighty Mouse beat a shallow division.

Do you care to elaborate? Both guys were dominant. If we are looking at p4p, they had similar runs.

Pound for pound was made up in boxing tangelo promote smaller fighter. At the end, the HW fighter( champion) is the pound for pound regardless of skill.

Any HW fighter fought and beat would ko mm with one punch.

Fuck off for even using them in the same sentence. Fedor by a mile

Back