Who gave the fight to Caceres?

foxtail

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I mean, there was a judge that scored the bout 29-28 to Caceres!!!! Wtf? How is it possible to still have judges like that?

Atrocious.

It should've been 30-27 on all cards, plus there should've been a point deduction for the last nut shot, making it 30-26.

nintchdbpict000353683112.jpg

That judge

qMpJwpt.gif

What the fuck was he thinking.

Absolute disgrace and I'm a Bruce Leeroy fan. No way, no how Caceres won that fight.

He had a side bet on Bruce Lee

Happened last time they were in China and Dana pulled a judge, he must have got back lol

Either Alex`s mom is blowing the judge or the judge did what he could in a organized crime scheme

Same way he somehow got a split against Yair too. Bruce Leroy needs to really be cut. His style is atrocious and he's like 11-14 record. So many better fighters that could fill his spot in UFC.

Dana has a soft spot for the guy.

In the end it really is entertainment. UFC will keep entertaining guys over boring, win most but lose a few fights dudes. Fitch, Shields, etc.

Leonard Garcia lost arguabbly I think it was 12 fights in a ROW under the Zuffa banner, I shit you not.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonard_Garcia

From Mike Brown to Cody Mackenzie. Won a few splits but from what I remember they were robberies. He maybe won 1 of those splits legit. 1. Out of 12 fights. Worse yet that would be the ``Jameel Massouh`` fight which I have no idea about and was early on in the losing streak. He`s DEFINATELY 0-6 in the UFC, how he got those 2 split wins I`ll never know.

To shame him, you must name him. The judge who scored it for Alex was Kon Papaioannou, mostly international cards.

Other notable decisions by him, some not necessarily robberies, but questionable
  • He scored Bojan over Matthews the week before in round 2
  • He didn't give Nadia a 10-8 in round 2 over Chambers
  • He gave no 10-8's to Andrade over Claudia
  • Didn't give Laprise the third round over Pearson last year.
  • Scored Mark Eddiva over Makashvili
  • Gave Richie Vaculik the third over Roldan
  • Didn't give Santos the first round over Jotko

Some of these are pretty bad, some are arguable. I don't know if any of them are worse than scoring that fight for Alex.

Horrible just horrible.
It should be 29-27

Back