Who gave Khabib Nurmagomedov his toughest fight in the UFC?

1) Taibu - Even though Taibu didnt do shit all in that fight except defend, Khabib didnt do much damage wise either so I'll say Taibu.
2) Conor - He won a round barely but thats probably the most damage Khabib has taken in a fight ever
3) MJ - One ore two solid punches that connected hard
4) Al Iquainta- Defended well for some time and a little bit of offense as well

It is downright unbelievable that people still think this man is overrated. He is leagues ahead of his competition.

Tibau, RDA, Raging Al, Conor, Barboza (just a little)

I hate these polls cause they're just silly.Of course, it's going to be an early fight in his UFC career. If Tibau fought khabib today, what do you think happens-lol
..the basic common sense of fight fans are embarrassing. Khabib would be a -800 favorite (at least) if they fought today.The question holds no water is what I'm trying to say.Elite fighters come to UFC, may suffer a setback or 2 or in this case have a tough fight and then they evolve and get better.
This is really not hard to understand.

Tibau by far because he neutralised what was virtually khabib's whole game at the time.

How did kamal do in the grappling with khabib? On paper he is the best wrestler khabib has fought. Although he was like in his 40s at the time.

Tibau but that was a skinny young Khabib so I don't know what to say he wasn't in his prime if you will.

Tibia. Conor was the only one who officially took a round off him doe <Moves>

Definitely Conor

Khabib was grabbing legs for dear life.

He was that nervous he decided to stand between rounds.

Surprised people argue Tibau beat him. He was defensive for most of the fight but he did the better than anyone in defending Khabib's takedowns.

Johnson should also be recognised. I think Khabib said in his post fight interview that Johnson clipping him was the best shot he'd been caught with.

I'm also always surprised people think Tibau beat him. He negated a lot of Khabib's game but implemented nothing of his own. It was essentially like in an American Football game where the defense only lets in a couple field goals and has more interceptions... but doesnt score... and somehow people think they won.

To me you could call it a draw, but given that all else was essentially equal.... aggression and cage control went to Khabib so he takes it.

Tibau and Al p.o.p held it down

Actualy pat healy did very well to. he lost 30-27 but he was supposed to get smoked

Tibau, healy and rda..

Rda is an underrated one.. the narrative is rda got ragdolled bla bla..

Yeah.. he was taken down, a couple of those takedowns was good looking but in reality they did about the same amount of damage.. if you were to score the game mma, shit.. sure khabib won..

If you look at it as a fight, it was inconclusive..

Tibau by a mile, he just really couldn't take him down and the fight ended without a clear winner despite the weird score cards.

Back