Who feels Khabib won’t make weight vs Conor ?

You made this thread just to post all of those memes.

It would be a big mistake. I hope he doesn't do it. He would be throwing away his biggest payday and I doubt he would get the fight again. McGregor has had 4 opponents pull out in the UFC and only one (Aldo) got the fight again.

It's possible and plausible for him to miss weight judging from his history but his last two weight cuts went extremely smooth, he had no trouble whatsoever. He knows his title is in jeopardy if he fucks this up and he'd end up in Dana's dog house if he ruined this PPV with something so preventable.

I'd be very surprised if he actually misses considering how high the stakes are and his more recent cuts.

Khabib needs the money now that his sugar daddy is in jail. He'll be rolled into the weigh-ins hooked up to an IV if need be.

Tell that to that giant smelly vagina located between your legs. ‘They fuckin suspect it’ , you said that with pure aggression. I ‘fuckin’ suspect your girls getting her back blown out by bbc.

This dork said, ‘deep’, ‘insightful’ and ‘in tune with the universe’ in one sentence. You truly are weirdo, lmao.
Tell me precisely where you feel this sensation

You said ‘Deep, insightful and in tune with the universe’ you gimp. Hahahahahhahaha, holy shit you’re such a gimp. Fuck, that was some funny, weirdo shit.

you're clearly too fucking dumb to understand it.

Is it because I’m not ‘deep’, ‘insightful’ and ‘in tune with the universe’ ? Hahahahahahhahahahahahha, fuck, you’re such a gimpppp

really? "hahahaha" ? Am I talking to a 12 year old? People with any level of intelligence will understand what I said. I don't care if you did. It's clearly hopeless.

I wish I was ‘deep’, ‘insightful’ and ‘in tune with the universe’ like you.

giphy.gif

yeah, see you're mixing that up. That's why this is pointless.

That was very thoughtful that someone brought him tiramisu while he was in the hospital.

Are you saying I’m not, Deep, Insightful or In tune with the Universe ?
no, for all I know you could be. You clearly still refuse to understand what I wrote. I guess you want to keep using that line until I stop responding. Well, I'm going to bed soon, so you might get your wish.

no, for all I know you could be. You clearly still refuse to understand what I wrote. I guess you want to keep using that line until I stop responding. Well, I'm going to bed soon, so you might get your wish.
giphy.gif

It's possible and plausible for him to miss weight judging from his history but his last two weight cuts went extremely smooth, he had no trouble whatsoever. He knows his title is in jeopardy if he fucks this up and he'd end up in Dana's dog house if he ruined this PPV with something so preventable.

I'd be very surprised if he actually misses considering how high the stakes are and his more recent cuts.
The pressure of this fight is what makes me more worried about him missing weight. Anxiety increases cortisol which can easily mess up a weight cut. It’s a good sign he made weight last fight but that issue he had with his liver a couple times back was super serious. He has to fly 5.5 hrs from San Jose to NYC next week and get yelled at by Conor before flying back another 5.5 hrs. Then he has the biggest build up and media scrutiny that he has ever faced for the following 2 weeks. His cortisol levels are going to be sky high during his weight cut.

Back