Who feels Khabib won’t make weight vs Conor ?

Training at AKA?

No way his weight will be a problem.

Khabib will pull out injured long before he gets anywhere near the scales.

McGregors only chance to "win" the fight, even his fans start to understand

I call bullshit. People say feel because they mean feel, because they're too lazy to actually analyze things. But a feeling isn't a thought, so they never have to be wrong.

Agreed. In common vocabulary, "feeling" is synonymous with "assumption."

I think its pretty safe to say the fight will happen. Not only for the money, but its one of the few bad bloods that arent set up. Neither fighter wants to let the other say they chickened out.

He should put on more muscle and come in just under 170 after cutting weight. Everybody else not fighting for the title is taking advantage of missing weight- might as well go way over.

He will. This fight has to happen!

Not that I'm superstitious, because that's bad luck...but at least no one is jinxing it by making threads about it.

Damn you, TS!!!!
Surprised this has no likes. I chuckled at the opening line

I’m calling it now, Khabib won’t make weight. He creates his own diet plan leading up to fights, lol.

wS1xRnP.jpg

50aY3rI.png

6-17.jpg

4-26.jpg

5-21.jpg

C9D2ZxcVwAInMGy.jpg

Tiramisu via devastating knockout
tumblr_omlk8qSc821u32qb5o1_1280.jpg

If he does make weight I got him as the favorite to win, lol, but I’ll be rooting for Mcgregor to knock him out.

only people who think that are khabib haters

"Hey, here's a bunch of photoshops that other people did. I'll put them in a pointless post and reap karma for other people's work."

It wouldn't surprise me if he missed weight.
It wouldn't surprise me if he pulled out with an injury.
It wouldn't surprise me if Conor pulled out due to who the fuck knows what.

Welcome to the modern UFC, where 75 percent of fights never happen due to fighters training like idiots trying to destroy their bodies or cutting so much weight they almost die.

Training knee injury a week before the fight.

I can't wait to see Dee Devlin crying uncontrollably and Conor needing help to sit up on his stool.

I’m calling it now, Khabib won’t make weight. He creates his own diet plan leading up to fights, lol.

wS1xRnP.jpg

50aY3rI.png

6-17.jpg

4-26.jpg

5-21.jpg

C9D2ZxcVwAInMGy.jpg

Tiramisu via devastating knockout
tumblr_omlk8qSc821u32qb5o1_1280.jpg

If he does make weight I got him as the favorite to win, lol, but I’ll be rooting for Mcgregor to knock him out.

come on man, get real. conor is the goat, he's the only guy that got 3 fights pulled from a single card that he wasn't even on, when he 9/11'd ufc 223. i reckon this time he'll get Burger King to crash a plane into the ufc performance institute, killing everyone but khabib and tony, who will fight for the titles while conor makes some new fast food adverts for the commercial break between rounds

conor fans only hope is khabib doesn't make it to the fight

Back