Who exactly is the bully here

Askafan

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

Gadelha claims she's being bullied by Jedrzejczyk, heavens above even her male boxing coach is said to have been bullied by the diminutive Pole. But what we actually see in this clip is a smirking Gadelha backed up by her team, for all the world like a crowd of bullying high school girls safe in the knowledge that it's one against many.

Ok good for her, no doubt it will build interest in the bout and perhaps she hopes it might gain her some psychological advantage. Trouble is when they get into the octagon she isn't going to have her gang to back her up.

Joanna is giving her a hard time because Gadhela sucker punched her during their first fight. There's bad blood there and Gadhela is trying to make a victim of herself to garner support, I for one hope to see Joanna put on the best performance of her mma career.

Joanna is giving her a hard time because Gadhela sucker punched her during their first fight. There's bad blood there and Gadhela is trying to make a victim of herself to garner support, I for one hope to see Joanna put on the best performance of her mma career.

After Joanna intentionally poked her in the eyes repeatedly during the fight. Joanna fans always leave that bit off during the recounting of events.

hard to tell with the way they chop and screw the show but looking at the material they've been showing us Joanna seems to be the main instigator

They need a villain because most stories have the hero vs the villain. I love Joanna (and have watched the "Joanna being silly videos on youtube in which she is adorable). I know less about Claudia but in a Madison Avenue sense, Claudia would be an easier sell to advertising because she is closer to an American ideal of attractiveness and so she becomes the hero and Joanna, with her long, Margaret Hamilton facial structure, becomes the villain. An ex girlfriend of mine was a story producer on two reality shows in the past and she used to tell tales of how these so-called reality shows were designed to get the most bang for your buck. I know, in my gut, that the producers are goading Joanna to let Claudia know that she, Joanna, is the champ. But left to her own devices, the Champ needs a writer and a better director. Just sayin'.

hard to tell with the way they chop and screw the show but looking at the material they've been showing us Joanna seems to be the main instigator
Editing has been reported in the past as not an issue when it comes to altering how people look/come off.

I feel like I'm the one being bullied by the producers this season with the horrible dialogue and forced drama.

Just save it for the octagon. JJ is running her mouth non-stop and she doesn't need to. She is a fairly dominant fighter and that should be good enough

Claudia sucker punched JJ, talked tons of trash about her after the fight, calls her names, carried around a fake title and claimed to be champion..People have a short memory. Claudia started all this beef and is now trying to pretend she is innocent in it all..Claudia isnt a victim of Bullying but she plays one on TV...

Its all good though, just building interest for the fight. The more new JJ haters who tune in the better.. It will be good to see all these butt hurt kids that get so offended by the trash talk of JJ, who we know talks trash to get into peoples heads before a fight but is always respectful to her opponent after the fight, tune in to see Claudia get destroyed by JJ.. Icing on the cake.

Vn8IJ7G.gif

Last edited:
Claudia sucker punched JJ

JJ repeatedly poked and raked Claudia's eyes throughout the fight. JJ's fans conveniently forget or purposely leave that fact out.

Putting the exaggeration to one side do Joanna's fans really ignore her occasional examples of dirty fighting?

I would have thought they might agree with the Connor Ruebusch breakdown where he says that great fighters are with few exceptions dirty fighters.

This is prize fighting and part of Jedrzejczyk's attraction is her coldness and ruthlessness inside the octagon. Meanwhile Gadelha's punch after the bell was stupid, a loss of control which did nothing to help her win a fight that was already over.

Personally I've seen and heard all I need from the last match up between Claudia and Joanna. I'm now anticipating the July 8th bout, and it better be a doozey . If there are eye pokes and punches after the buzzer, well I'll expect that. If there are machine guns and flame throwers, so be it. Just please, Lord, let it live up to all this hype.

They need a villain because most stories have the hero vs the villain. I love Joanna (and have watched the "Joanna being silly videos on youtube in which she is adorable). I know less about Claudia but in a Madison Avenue sense, Claudia would be an easier sell to advertising because she is closer to an American ideal of attractiveness and so she becomes the hero and Joanna, with her long, Margaret Hamilton facial structure, becomes the villain. An ex girlfriend of mine was a story producer on two reality shows in the past and she used to tell tales of how these so-called reality shows were designed to get the most bang for your buck. I know, in my gut, that the producers are goading Joanna to let Claudia know that she, Joanna, is the champ. But left to her own devices, the Champ needs a writer and a better director. Just sayin'.
Three words,
MARGARET HAMILTON FACE.
Done! 10/10

Use to be a fan of JJ but seeing her antics on TUF 23 makes me pull for Claudia. It was like the TUF Rousey vs. Tate. Came into the season a Rousey fan, left pulling for Tate. JJ needs to grow up. Good to see Claudia stand her ground. I like the "you're not, you're not" moment when Claudia checks JJ for saying she wasn't pretty.

Editing has been reported in the past as not an issue when it comes to altering how people look/come off.
Almost every season, the coach I expected to like more, turned out to be the instigator/drama queen.
I like both of these girls, but I'm surprised at how different they appear. Not that I didn't expect this a bit from JJ, but it seems like she's going out of her way to be a bitch

Back