Who else wants to see BJ Penn vs Korean Zombie next?

Do you want to see KZ vs Penn?

• Total voters

Jon Stark

King in the North
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Both fighters have bouts scheduled in the coming weeks. Penn vs Rodriguez and KZ vs Bermudez.

I think the UFC wanted to give both of these guys a warm up fight before creating the match up. Penn has fought once in the last 3 years and KZ zero times.

This fight could headline a FOX card or serve as a great co-main event on a PPV.

What do the masses think of this potential bout? I'm thinking it goes down sometime between May-July.

Only if it is a motivated tippietoe Penn with that footwork of an egret.

That's a better fight since KZ looks to engage, so while BJ has lost a step KZ's style gives him opportunities, or he gets stopped quickly. Either way it's better than chasing young grasshoppers around the cage or coming up with some funky style to combat youth.

Good Lord what did BJ Penn do to you to make you hate him so much?

Both fighters have bouts scheduled in the coming weeks. Penn vs Rodriguez and KZ vs Bermudez.

I think the UFC wanted to give both of these guys a warm up fight before creating the match up. Penn has fought once in the last 3 years and KZ zero times.

This fight could headline a FOX card or serve as a great co-main event on a PPV.

What do the masses think of this potential bout? I'm thinking it goes down sometime between May-July.

That's a good fight if he gets past Yair, and that's a huge IF.

I've been wanting to see this fight since before he fought Frankie last, it's the sort of fight he can (at least I think he can) win, with someone coming after him all the time

BJ vs Clay Guida

This would be my preferred choice, BJ should still be able to walk this fight

Why? We will watch the hawaiin zombie this weekend. (Not jn a good way)

Last time BJ Penn won a fight was the same card where George Sotiropoulos won his last fight.

I think George vs BJ would be a better fight.

Back