Who else lost interest in UFC since Conor's mualing

I've been a fan of the sport since UFC 124. I'm not part of the 2014-2015 wave of fans, I honestly don't mind about McGregor losing, I just want to him fight.

Catching a mere glimpse of BJ far outweighs Conor-Khabib. The anticipation for UFC 232: BJ Penn is overwhelming.
hqdefault.jpg

Hope he gets that "legacy building" win over the mighty Ryan Hall <Lmaoo><Moves>

Conor fans are taking a break from the sport. Bless their hearts.

As long as the UFC has good fighters I will be interested

Damn casuals.......just like all the girls that think they know about soccer cuz they follow christiano Ronaldo on Instagram
<{MingNope}>

I'm just, like, here for the art man .

No specific fighter is important to me. Even if they removed all of them I would still watch and see new fighters emerge.

Not me. I don't need Conor's success to enjoy MMA anymore than I already do.

As everyone said you aren't a real fan of MMA if your main interest lies with one fighter. You are a fan of a fighter and not the sport. I can almost guarantee the mass influx of soccer moms who watched Ronda Rousey did not stick around once she left town.

People who were on his nuts maybe. Most true fans appreciate Khabibs style and dominance and expected that outcome. Khabib is a better fighter and always will be. Conor losing to nate was worse imo, since nate is not very high on the list of good fighters. Khabib was and still is undefeated, so it was expected way more than him losing to mediocre nate who barley even fights

Back