Who else is PUMPED for UFC on FOX 21?

I'm so jacked to see Condit vs Maia

Arguably one of the most interesting match-ups we've had this year. The fact that title implications are also at stake make it that much more exciting.

Then we have the VIKING, Garreth McLellan making his UFC debut. This is the guy that just beat Rousimar Palhares senseless in his last fight.

Now I'm mixed up... I thought Emil Weber is the Nordic-bro who stopped Palhares? I think his debut was delayed because of some USADA hiccup?

I am

Bellator on Friday plus this on Saturday, gonna be a good week end of FREE fights.

did...did you just call 202 boring? what in the holy hell is wrong with you man
lol no way i meant 200 and 202 were awesome anything else for a while will be a let down. but will be watching as always just not as pumped until mabye stipe vs reem.

If it were a 5 round fight Hendricks would have trained and strategized for a 5 round fight. You can't say what would have happened in a 5 round fight when the entire preparation going all the way back to Day 1 of training camp would have been different. And aside from that Hendricks didn't really fight much in round 3 which made sense because he was clearly up 2 rounds to 0. If it were 1-1 it round 3 may have looked different.

Sure, both rounds went to Hendricks, but it was not a walk in the park by any means, I highly doubt he coasted in round 3, as Condit did serious damage in both round 1 and 2 and with the shitty judging in MMA could have easily stole a round. Hendricks is too smart to bank on the judges giving him those rounds.

Back