Who else is PUMPED for UFC on FOX 21?

I think it's a decent card. Was looking forward to seeing Emmet again but he is injured and off the card, Alex Ricci is fighting in his place.

Excited for it.

Did you watch Alvey vs Elias. Worst fight of the year and one of the worst all time. Even Alvey's wife yelled what are you waiting for Sam.
Wow,I tried to erase that fight from my mind.

Good card, won't have to put up with McRunner casuals watching this event!

hell yeaz. Fox cards usually deliver. I think Maia will get the sub.

Excited for it.

Did you watch Alvey vs Elias. Worst fight of the year and one of the worst all time. Even Alvey's wife yelled what are you waiting for Sam.

Yeah that was a stink-fest. Usually Alvey is in just bleed fights, even if he's on the LOSING end of them. lol

main card is good. but its hard to ge pumped for a card where i can miss the entire prelim card and be ok with it. when is the last time that happened? hell, fight night salt lake city had a better prelim card than this

Damn, had no idea!

Sherdogs main page hasn't even updated that one yet!

I've only seen him fight once. But I'm Forever a fan of Garreth.

Really good free card that isn't getting nearly enough hype being right on the tails of UFC 202. Really looking forward to it. I'm sure the awesomeness of 202 is making me look forward to it even more. Gonna be hard to live up to 202.

This card would be so much better with MacDonald, Makdessi, Bosse, Cirkunov, Saggo and Cirkunov on it, I know a lot of those fighters are not stars, but they are at least some of the better fighters in Canada, instead we get fights like Casey vs Alvey. Why wouldn't you put MacDonald on a Canadian "on fox" card?? The biggest Canadian star, and we have Maia - who he has beaten, and Condit - who he lost to a long time ago. Even a rematch between those two would be great, or MacDonald vs Hendricks/Gastelum would sell more.

This card really does not interest me

Main card is dope: J-Lau, Paige, Pettis, Condit vs Maia? The Just Bleed God shines upon us mortals many blessings on this hot summer weekend!

Am pumped for Condit/Maia for sure. Miller/Lauzon and Pettis/Oliveria seem to have a lot of potential too.

Pretty good card, but not super pumped for it. Too bad I'm gonna miss the prelims and probably the first fight of the main card since I get out of work at 5 and takes me a good 20 mins to get home.

Meh. I've been a bit disappointed with the welter-weight division lately. It is moving too slow in my opinion. Now we have Rory possibly leaving, GSP dangling the eternal carrot, and matches and title shots that take too long to be made.

That said, hopefully Condit vs Maia lives up to expectations.

Back