Who else is PUMPED for UFC on FOX 21?

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Man, the more I look at this card, the more psyched I am!

Obviously the main event between Condit / Maia has big implications. Condit damn well COULD be champ right now - that was a REAL close barn-burned between he & the Ruthless one. Maia's wrestling / Jitz are next level.

Then we have Pettis vs Oliveira in the co-main, which is ANOTHER very interesting match-up between one of the best kickers in MMA vs a submission BEAST in Charles.

Smilin' Sam Alvey is back, and dude always comes to throw down. Kevin Casey will likely try to get this to the ground I'm thinkin.

Joe Lauzon vs Jim Miller has JUST BLEED war written all over it - Expect this to be a violent one.

Then we have the VIKING, Garreth McLellan making his UFC debut. This is the guy that just beat Rousimar Palhares senseless in his last fight.

Also a battle of UNDEFEATED guys, Alpha Males Josh Emmett (10-0) vs Jeremy Kennedy (8-0)

Who else is pumped for this saturdays card?!!?

I'm kinda choked about it... I live on Vancouver Island and I have a workshop this weekend that I can't miss so I gotta miss the fight... Cant really make it work when you have to take the boat over...

Man, the more I look at this card, the more psyched I am!

Obviously the main event between Condit / Maia has big implications. Condit damn well COULD be champ right now - that was a REAL close barn-burned between he & the Ruthless one. Maia's wrestling / Jitz are next level.

Then we have Pettis vs Oliveira in the co-main, which is ANOTHER very interesting match-up between one of the best kickers in MMA vs a submission BEAST in Charles.

Smilin' Sam Alvey is back, and dude always comes to throw down. Kevin Casey will likely try to get this to the ground I'm thinkin.

Joe Lauzon vs Jim Miller has JUST BLEED war written all over it - Expect this to be a violent one.

Then we have the VIKING, Garreth McLellan making his UFC debut. This is the guy that just beat Rousimar Palhares senseless in his last fight.

Also a battle of UNDEFEATED guys, Alpha Males Josh Emmett (10-0) vs Jeremy Kennedy (8-0)

Who else is pumped for this saturdays card?!!?
You probably meant Emil Weber Meek, not Garreth McLellan :)

Anyway, interesting card. I'm very interested to see what happens to Pettis. It seems to be a do-or-die for him.

I'm not allowed to be pumped on here anymore, I'll get thrown off if I do.

Could be watching multiple champs on this card.
Pettis at 145 and condit or Maia have a good chance at the belt too.

Can't wait to see my boy Condit fight.

You probably meant Emil Weber Meek, not Garreth McLellan :)

Anyway, interesting card. I'm very interested to see what happens to Pettis. It seems to be a do-or-die for him.

Ah man you're right! I saw his mug shot and thought that was him!!! hahaha damn wrong guy!

I'm so jacked to see Condit vs Maia

First of all TS, thank you for starting a thread that doesn't involve Conor. Second, hell yes I'm excited about this card. I'm really intrigued to see whether Condit or Maia wins, how Pettis looks at 145, and of course as you said, it would be hard to imagine Miller and Lauzon disappointing.

I'm about to get blown out of my mind and watch a decent night of fights

Condit alone makes it a 10/10 card

So Miller and Lauzon are having a rematch? Damn, how could I miss that one.

I'm excited and worried at the same time.

Excited for it.
Did you watch Alvey vs Elias. Worst fight of the year and one of the worst all time. Even Alvey's wife yelled what are you waiting for Sam.

Back