Who else is hoping that Fedor stiffens Mir?

Gotta root for my boy Fjodor, hoping for the big stiffened.

This isn't the first thread TS has made where he expresses his desire in the title to see other men "stiff'.

I do! Could never stand Mir's smugness and inflated ego. It was a joy to watch Brock pummel his face and I hope Fedor wins the whole tournament.

I'd like to see Fedor stiffen Mir. But, I really want to see Fedor knock out Chael Sonnen.

He will stiffen my cock, if that happens.

I'm sure with Bellator's luck Fedor will KO Mir and then abruptly retire during the middle of the tournament.

What's the problem with being supportive to a company that's treated you well?
As I said, "too much"..

You could never really trust his opinion on MMA issues, especially those involving fighters from other orgs.

I want to see him submit Mir. That would be the big surprise.

Frank has never been submitted and Fedor could pull off a classic arm bar, that would be special. I don't expect it to that would be my ideal result.

Would make my night to see a Fedor resurgence. I'm old enough to remember when the idea of Arlovski having another solid run in the UFC would have sounded like total insanity. So you never know.

I’m really hoping that Theodore lands a shit-splattering right hand.

Nothing against Frank who I respect very much, but if it is God's will then I hope Fedor absolutely smashes him.

Back