Who else is excited for the return of Artem Lobov this Saturday?

VanMMA

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I certainly am. Artem's stock is at an all-time high after going 5 rounds and holding his own against Cub. Can't wait to see the improvements that he's made since then.

I believe he will have a dominate performance against Fili and remind us all why Mcgregor said he would be the first Russian UFC champion!

I know a ton of people are gonna shit on him but I like this fight. I give a slight edge to Fili but I don't think it is a blowout.

AwWqgnV.jpg

I certainly am. Artem's stock is at an all-time high after going 5 rounds and holding his own against Cub. Can't wait to see the improvements that he's made since then.

I believe he will have a dominate performance against Fili and remind us all why Mcgregor said he would be the first Russian UFC champion!
Thanks for posting, Fartem.

Fully expect him to tool
Andre

Hi Artem, welcome to Sherdog.

Sure. I actually like Artem/rasputin. He can take an ass whooping like no one else and has a good sense of humor. He's the only guy with a losing record still getting good UFC fights. Pays to be the bosses buddy. And make no mistake Conor is UFC's CEO at this point.

Oleg @ UFC 6 is Nuff Said.

Artem's fight will be the main event for Sherdog.

Back