Who else here thinks Thompson head kick KOs Hendricks?

Fight To Win

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have been very impressed with Thompson lately and yes, Hendricks has never shown anything but an excellent chin.. But I just think this might be that fight where he goes down and goes down hard. Who else agrees?

I think Johny's going to grind him out against the cage.

I think that Hendricks 70% leaning on him is more likely.

No chance. Most headkicks need a good set up unless your name is CroCop and he is not that. Hendrick is a tough dude and I expect a decision.

Doubtful.

Johny does have a great chin on him. Took some bombs from Robbie.

tumblr_ng8mydDP5W1qdi4uzo7_400.gif

I'd love that but Hendricks has a tough beard.

It could happen. But likely, no. Hendricks is one of the toughest dudes at ww. Hendricks is the best fighter Thompson has faced yet. Hendricks has already fought all the best and done very well. Judging by level of comp and where each is at skill wise, it will be hard for thompson to land some of the high impact kicks with Hendricks forward pressure.

Robbie and Condit couldn't put him away. I don't see Thompson doing it.

It's completely and utterly possible

I have been very impressed with Thompson lately and yes, Hendricks has never shown anything but an excellent chin.. But I just think this might be that fight where he goes down and goes down hard. Who else agrees?

I agree, def have wonderboy by KO. I think this is t beginning of Hendricks descent

It's likely that Hendricks' chin will hold up against Wonderboy's Kicks, unfortunately. I have Hendricks via UD in a heavily-booed five-rounder.

A possible X-factor in this fight is if Wonderboy's cardio holds in the later rounds and Hendricks gets worn out from pursuing takedowns. If this happens, I'd love to see Wonderboy piece him up.

Dunno how realistic that is, but I'd love nothing more than a Wonderboy KTFO Bigg Rigg. :)

Hard to land a head kick if your back's on the mat or the cage

Back