Who else feels that Mousasi would beat Whittaker?

Mousassi gives anyone in the division a tough fight. I still see Knuckles winning.

Could he? Yeah no doubt. I like moose but kinda inconsistent.

Yes, yes he was. Biggest robbery I've ever seen.

You should understand the difference between a close fight and a robbery.

However, Mousasi clearly only lost the first round of that fight. That wasn't even a close fight. It was tough no doubt but a clear win for Mousasi

Moose is inconsistent as they come. Whittaker probably kos him because it was an "off njght" as his fanboy would call it.

In reality he's just not that great, especially in the stand up department. We all saw his Bellator debut

yea moose has better jab, better headmovement,better striking, better ground game, better iq..whittaker has a one two thats about it. And a ok left high kick. Moose is way more well rounded.

Moose would beat romero..romeros defensive is not good. He doesnt move well when being pressured. His headmovement is not great.

Moose is inconsistent as they come. Whittaker probably kos him because it was an "off njght" as his fanboy would call it.

In reality he's just not that great, especially in the stand up department. We all saw his Bellator debut

Haha shut up just like romero getting knocked out by fajao or whittaker by wonderfists?

I think Mousasi is a viable threat against anyone to be completely fair. However, while I'm a big fan of his I think it would be a rough fight for him. But he could land and feasibly beat him.

After that last fight he probably does. Romero just took 5 years off dudes life.

Haha shut up just like romero getting knocked out by fajao or whittaker by wonderfists?

Yeah difference is those happened years ago. When did moose get his face smashed, right it was 1 fight ago.

I take Gegard more often than not. Gegard has all the talent in the world. Some nights, maybe 1 out of 5 times he goes out there, just looks like he doesn't have that extra gear. The mileage will eventually catch up to him. When he's on though, he's on.

9zw1Og.gif

Worst group of nuthuggers p4p(pube4pube).
He finished his UFC run by beating 5 straight ranked fighters and has an elite career resume. At least these nut huggers have some claim of legitimacy (usually thats not the case with blind nuthuggers)

Please. Don't act like shit wouldn't have murdered a normal person. Also, how often do you see anything like that being thrown or landing for that matter. Uriah made a wish on a monkey's paw and paid the price. :D

We all saw Whittaker get knocked out by a WW too.

Back