Who else carries a blade at all times?

Tom Hishon

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Kershaw Junk yard dog here. 2" blade. Enough to puncture a juglar or femoral artery. Hope it doesn't come to that but if it does, this thing is a razor. If you don't have one, get a diamond card. Keep a razor sharp edge on it.

Step back Bitches, Dis whut I be hav'n!!!!
Actumal size too!!
Gerber_Ultrlight_(06050).jpg

I'm always carrying either a Kershaw Leek or Gerber AR 3.50. I carry them as tools, not really for self-defense.

My Spyderco Tenacious is on me most of the time, awsome knife, good size, razor sharp blade, amazingly comfortable in the hand but it too is more of a tool then weapon, but if it comes down to it, it'll get the job done quickly and properly.

Benchmade 710 but it's mostly to use as a tool. A bad ass tool. Nothing like flipping out the D2 blade with axis lock to open up an envelope/box lol.

I need a better sharpening stone.

You new age sonza bitches, i carries meself a barber blade, yea, im old skool.

I'm always carrying either a Kershaw Leek or Gerber AR 3.50. I carry them as tools, not really for self-defense.

qft...I always have a knife on me for work, mostly for cutting open boxes and shit.
k1060a.jpg

6751.jpg

I have a variety of knives from Cold Steel and individual knife makers that they distribute for. Depending where I'm going, I'll throw in a boot knife (SRK or one of the others) but this is usually just backup to my Glock 23

My daily carry is a Cold Steel Voyager Tanto (large). I have had this with me when I deployed to Iraq, used it extensively over there (as a tool, or at most a deterrent, never as a weapon, really) and have used it almost daily ever since. Great blade for the money.

Cold Steel High Performance Knives

I've got a Leatherman Surge that I always have on me, it's great.

Spyderco Native here... great blade and slim to boot! Use it as a tool more than anything else but could do some serious damage if it came to that.

I have the plastic frame Native but I really like the "executive" look of the stainless steel frame.

Kokoro

It's illegal to carry any kind of concealed fixed blad or even a locking folder so I usually just have one in my car. Liberal laws suck.

i carry a small buck fixed blade. its a 2.5" blade with a size of 6" overall. i also carry a bic pen with me at all times. im still however waiting for my real blade to be finished. it supposed to take about 3 months to be completed so i should have it at any time. its a slightly curved double edged blade shaped somewhat like an S that i can conceal much better.

i carry a small buck fixed blade. its a 2.5" blade with a size of 6" overall. i also carry a bic pen with me at all times. im still however waiting for my real blade to be finished. it supposed to take about 3 months to be completed so i should have it at any time. its a slightly curved double edged blade shaped somewhat like an S that i can conceal much better.
Who can fck with you u when u got a bic pen. Awesome weapon seriously, they say u give a convict a screw driver and almost every time he'll kill as apposed to a knife in which they dont always kill. Same princicple as a screw driver and pen.

Who can fck with you u when u got a bic pen. Awesome weapon seriously, they say u give a convict a screw driver and almost every time he'll kill as apposed to a knife in which they dont always kill. Same princicple as a screw driver and pen.

haha thats almost word for word what my SIFU told me. you can get in trouble with a knife. but if you have a pen and get stopped cops cant do anything. although the pen has quite a few downfalls as a self defense weapon. so its really my absolute last line of defense after trying to talk my way out, running, and or not being able to deploy my main weapon (or losing main weapon.). but as stated before i'd much rather just be able to carry a gun. but me being an idiot kid I ruined that nice little perk before i even turned 21. what an idiot i used to be and glad i am not anymore.

I used to have a straight razor (barbers knife) on me, then I had a normal 2 blade skinning knife, now I just carry a ****l pen. blackjack if I'm in a bad part of town.

If i'm going out to the city, i take my blade.

Back