Who else always turns on TNT's A Christmas Story marathon at some point every year?

I went to live version of it last week. True story.

A guy I kinda know on Facebook just posted up some pics of his visit to the actual Christmas Story house from the movie
I guess it used to be a crackhouse but someone bought it and restored it and now its a tourist attraction

I actually haven't this year. But I do love it so. I developed a love of choclately, malty Ovaltine when I was exposed to it because of this film.

Whoa! Just checked discovered the marathon is twenty years old!

I have been watching the crappy Christmas movies on freeform and hallmark a lot of them starring DJ tanner.

You can watch the DJ Tanner/Lacey Chabert ones all year round on Hallmark. My wife loves them.

Nope they ruined it with the overplay.

I plan to never see it again.

A guy I kinda know on Facebook just posted up some pics of his visit to the actual Christmas Story house from the movie
I guess it used to be a crackhouse but someone bought it and restored it and now its a tourist attraction

I've heard you can actually stay there overnight. Pretty cool.

I'd like to check it out one day.

We watch it every year. THIS year we have had it on, but I haven't seen more than 30 minutes of it. I will not see any more of it this year, either.

This year we barely even put out decorations. The Christmas Spirit is pretty low this year.

I actually haven't this year. But I do love it so. I developed a love of choclately, malty Ovaltine when I was exposed to it because of this film.

So the crummy commercial worked on you?

Whoa! Just checked discovered the marathon is twenty years old!

Really? Weird. I only remember it being a thing for the last handful of years.

Mfer. I just came inside from snow blowing. I open up sherdog to this thread and my wife has A Christmas story on.

How was it?

So so. The guy they had narrating was to young and didn't project nearly well enough. I did learn something from the play bill I never knew all these years - the bully's name is Scut. I always thought it was Scott.

We watch it every year. THIS year we have had it on, but I haven't seen more than 30 minutes of it. I will not see any more of it this year, either.

This year we barely even put out decorations. The Christmas Spirit is pretty low this year.

Why the depleted Christmas spirit?

Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer ftw every year! That shit is classic right there.

Once every now and then, but I always watch this!

220px-Hermey_the_elf_and_Rudolph.jpg

Why the depleted Christmas spirit?

No real reason. My wife feels the same way. Too much work. Too little fun. We are okay financially, but I seem to catch every bug that is going around which affects my bottom line. My wife needs back surgery again.

Back