Who does Till fight if beats Wonderboy?

Yes but what if he does. <LikeReally5>

This is going to be a stand up war and Till can knock him out.
Til has really overrated power. His only KO in the ufc is via GNP. It’s not like Cowboy was blowin bubbles. This is too much too soon for a young prospect.

If I was him I’d wait out for that title fight and you never know what happens with pulls outs and injuries and just stay ready to fill in

If he beats Wonderboy give him Woodley. Winner of RDA/Colby can wait a bit

This would be fine if RDA/Covington wasn't for the interim title..but it makes no sense for Woodley to fight Till while the interim champ fights someone else.

The interim champs are stupid as they are, lets not make it worse by having a healthy champ and a healthy interim champ fighting other fighters..

Colby and RDA are fighting for the interim so one of them is guaranteed the title shot next. I'm also certain if Woodley retains the title he is going to ask for a money fight next and so he will hold up the division for even longer. So what happens with Till? I would love to see him fight Usman if he manages to beat Maia that way we can see his skills against a top level wrestler.

he fights Masvidal or Magny next. UFC won't risk his undefeated record against a dominant grappler.

If he manages to finish Wonderboy in the first in a knockout I would say fuck the interim belt and just let Till fight Woodley but Woodley wouldn't want that. Woodley is going to fight the winner of the interim title fight and then ask for a money fight. This guy has been BEGGING for a money fight since he won the belt and I'm sure if he successfully defends again he will hold up the division until he gets it.
I feel bad for Wonderboy in all this because he doesn't gain much in beating Till because no one in the world wants Wonderboy-Woodley III. Wonderboy will want to beat Till and then pray that Woodley gets de-throned by Colby or RDA.
Your opinion of Woodley is not based on the truth. So far, Woodley has fought everybody the fans and UFC demanded.

The Bible has a great parable that says something along the lines of "It is better to say you won't do something, and then do it, than to say, I will do it, and not do it."

I am an atheist, but I like that parable.

Your opinion of Woodley is not based on the truth. So far, Woodley has fought everybody the fans and UFC demanded.

The Bible has a great parable that says something along the lines of "It is better to say you won't do something, and then do it, than to say, I will do it, and not do it."

I am an atheist, but I like that parable.
I'm not denying and I'm not saying he's scared of Till rather that he doesn't want to allow another fighter to make a name off himself especially a young up and comer like Till. Also it's not news that Woodley has been wanting a money fight for a while now and I feel Woodley who already feels disrespected by the UFC will be even more so if he is forced to fight Till instead of RDA/Colby who are fighting for the interim.

If he beats Wonderboy he is more deserving of an interim belt than RDA or Colby.

WB will win though and no one wants Woodley 3

Wood if wood is interested, and he’s gonna have to be cus waiting for GSP or a Diaz bro obviously ain’t working

Usman would have to fight the winner of RDA/Colby, if Colby wins, if RDA wins he might get the shot being a former champ

No chance the ufc has Usman and Colby fight for the title one after another, people will forget the division exists

Back