Who does Till fight if beats Wonderboy?

notori0us1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Colby and RDA are fighting for the interim so one of them is guaranteed the title shot next. I'm also certain if Woodley retains the title he is going to ask for a money fight next and so he will hold up the division for even longer. So what happens with Till? I would love to see him fight Usman if he manages to beat Maia that way we can see his skills against a top level wrestler.

If he beats Wonderboy (especially by finish) then he certainly deserves a title shot. The only reason Wonderboy isn't fighting for the title is because he shat the bed twice versus Woodley.

Wonderboy is obviously the gatekeeper of number 1 contenders.

If he beats Wonderboy give him Woodley. Winner of RDA/Colby can wait a bit

If he beats Wonderboy (especially by finish) then he certainly deserves a title shot. The only reason Wonderboy isn't fighting for the title is because he shat the bed twice versus Woodley.

If he manages to finish Wonderboy in the first in a knockout I would say fuck the interim belt and just let Till fight Woodley but Woodley wouldn't want that. Woodley is going to fight the winner of the interim title fight and then ask for a money fight. This guy has been BEGGING for a money fight since he won the belt and I'm sure if he successfully defends again he will hold up the division until he gets it.

I feel bad for Wonderboy in all this because he doesn't gain much in beating Till because no one in the world wants Wonderboy-Woodley III. Wonderboy will want to beat Till and then pray that Woodley gets de-throned by Colby or RDA.

Woodley deserves as much blame as Wonderboy for their fights being boring and uneventful.

If Usman starches Maia tonight...

There ya go.
Yup, while Woodley does this...

giphy.gif

<<I feel bad for Wonderboy in all this because he doesn't gain much in beating Till because no one in the world wants Wonderboy-Woodley III. Wonderboy will want to beat Till and then pray that Woodley gets de-throned by Colby or RDA. >>

this

win or lose the best use of WB would be a catch-weight or MW fight with Machida or GSP

I hope Wonderboy wins, I feel like a Woodley trilogy would be interesting

Woodley deserves as much blame as Wonderboy for their fights being boring and uneventful.
I wasn't trying to throw shade on Wonderboy. He was the guy who the majority of the MMA community was rooting for, and he failed twice. That is all I meant.

The first fight was fight of the night, and the second was a complete tactical battle, and Woodley fought exactly how he was suppose to fight. Wonderboy didn't adjust to Woodley.

The narrative that both fights were the most boring fights in MMA history is just false. The fights became the most boring in MMA history because Wonderboy lost to a hated fighter.

Wonderboy vs MacDonald was equally boring, but because the Wonderboy hype was burning hot, and he won, nobody complained. Do we even talk about Wonderboy vs MacDonald? No. It was a forgettable fight.

It was so forgettable that some people are calling Rory the best WW in the world because he beat Woodley many moons ago. People have forgotten that Woodley took care of the guys who pushed Rory out of the UFC.

Back