Who does Gaethje beat?

Aldo literally leg kicking Faber so that he can't even walk far surpasses anything Justin Gaethje has done in that department.

Edson Barboza has done something similar in his fights.

Gaethje has done that to pretty much everyone lol. No one is able to walk after fighter Gaethje.

where were Aldos leg kicks against Max and KZ?
Where were Barbozas leg kicks against Michael Johonson, the guy Gaethje destroyed with leg kicks?

Gaethje can beat everyone in the division. He probably gets knocked out by Conor but if his chin holds, then he does it. Khabib may be able to take him down.

I think he's a nightmare for Ferguson. Ferguson doesn't have the power to hurt him or the ability to take him down without hurting him.

Diaz: if Gaethje can establish the chop kick early & often he chops down Diaz but Justin defense is what I call Frankenstein just walk forward and with Diaz's boxing that's problems for Gaethje.

Pettis: He can't take come @You forward pressure ala RDA Justin can do that well with grapple & wrestle thrown in.

Poirier: Can be worked & KO'ed

Lee: Fun Fight

The only guy in front of him that I would say a win, Alvarez. Tony & Khabib eat him...

Unfortunately cmack knocks him out. But toss up on top 5.

Back