Who do you want to see Kelvin Gastelum fight next?

Who do you want to see Kelvin Gastelum fight next?

• Total voters

svmr_db

Silver Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Who should Kelvin Gastelum fight next after his win over Chris Curtis? I think they should take their time to try and build hikm back up and not throw him back in with the top of the division too fast. I think it makes sense to rebook the Imavov fight, I'd like to see it. Rankings should be updated by sometime tomorrow but Gastelum should end up somewhere #11-14.

Kelvin didn't suggest a name in his post fight speech but did say he'd be open to returning for International Fight Week in July. (UFC 290)

Capture.JPG

Keep him in the 14-11 range match up wise next.

If he looks good and wins then Strickland sounds like a fun scrap

None, he needs to get his fucking shit together finally and fight at a 170 lbs, he has no real future at 185 lbs.

I want him to drop and fight someone like Ellenberger or Rick Story. Naturally they've long since retired, but I can't think of anyone with those skillsets off the top.

Costa, Costa, Costa. Baby.

I say ddp.im.not that impressed with him beating up till or brunson.i think kg beats him too

A fight against Roman sounds violent. I'd watch.

Do you seriously think he's going to move at 170 at this stage of his career? Don't be silly.
I'm not being silly, he's fat and undersized. He's just pissing in the wind and wasting more time at 185 lbs while he could be a contender at 170 lbs imo. It's not my life, but you can't tell me with a straight face that he was ever consistently disciplined with his nutrition.

I'm not being silly, he's fat and undersized. He's just pissing in the wind and wasting more time at 185 lbs while he could be a contender at 170 lbs imo. It's not my life, but you can't tell me with a straight face that he was ever consistently disciplined with his nutrition.
You're totally being silly. He's at the end of his career. If he was going to make that move, it would have been years ago. He only has a few fights left in the UFC. Your post is 100% silly.

You're totally being silly. He's at the end of his career. If he was going to make that move, it would have been years ago. He only has a few fights left in the UFC. Your post is 100% silly.
<CanYouSeeMeNow>

If he cared to be champ that's even more the reason he should take it seriously finally, given that it would be his last shot. I guess that times past too, him caring and all.

Back