Who do you want to see fight the champs?

itrainUFC

Black Belt in UFC
@Blue
Reaction score
- Flyweight -
Demetrious Johnson vs Sergio Pettis.
If DJ wins against Ray Borg. A fight against Sergio or else Ben Nguyen and there will be no more interesting fights at 125 for DJ, to me.

- Batamweight -
Cody Garbrandt vs Suga Sean O'Malley.
If Cody wins against TJ. The 420 fans will love this fight. I saw Sean in the LFA highlight before his Contender debut and he is an exciting fighter.
The batamweight division is kinda dry right now even though they had some hot prospects, everyone kind of canceled each other out.

- Featherweight -
Max Holloway vs Conor McGregor upon his return.
Not sure if Frankie Edgar got the title shot but I'm not excited for his title fights anymore. He is a beast and shut down Cub S. and Yiar R. but to me he has become a gatekeeper.

- Lightweight -
Conor McGregor vs Tony Ferguson.
Would be a great match. I don't think Kevin Lee is more deserving than Edson B. for a title fight but they probably passed him up because Tony beat him already.

- Welterweight -
Tyron Woodley vs Mike Perry.
Both got knockout power. And no one is going for the kill harder than Mike Perry.

- Middleweight -
Michael Bisping vs GSP.
Good enough fight. No one is overly hot aside from the Robert W. Sucks because everyone cancelled each other out.

- Lightweight -
Jon Jones vs Volkan.
Already since Gus fight. The division needs new hype. Or else a return from Rumble would be exciting.
Jon Jones needs to go to Heavyweight because that would be exciting too.

- Heavyweight -
Stipe M. vs Jon Jones.
Stipe is doing a great job defending the belt but heavyweights are not active enough. It is hard for me to care for who is most deserving so I rather pick an exciting fight.

Put down your current list of people you want to see fight for the belt. Either deserving or exciting matchup.

Conor is not fighting both FW and LW. Neither will Jones fight LHW and HW.

MW = Bisping against a legitimate contender.

zero defences.
GTFO Conor fan
Ok. And getting back to his point. Conor already has fought at FW and LW. Doesn't matter how angry you are about it. Just stating a fact.

Ok. And getting back to his point. Conor already has fought at FW and LW. Doesn't matter how angry you are about it. Just stating a fact.

Conor fans are worse than the plague.

Read the thread: fights TO MAKE! The person you misplace your affection to will not defend a belt at both FW and LW, as stated, correctly, in my comment. Just like how Jones won't fight Stipe.

now....just go jerk off to his tats.

zero defences.
GTFO Conor fan
Conor is like Usain Bolt in 100 meter dash.

When you have the world record, you don't need to defend it. Let's see when someone KOs the p4p #1 in the world in 13 seconds to come even close to Conors greatness.

When you have the world record, you don't need to defend it. Let's see when someone KOs the p4p #1 in the world in 13 seconds to come even close to Conors greatness.

you know you can also kill yourself right?

Conor fans are worse than the plague.

Read the thread: fights TO MAKE! The person you misplace your affection to will not defend a belt at both FW and LW, as stated, correctly, in my comment. Just like how Jones won't fight Stipe.

now....just go jerk off to his tats.
You seem legitimately angry at nothing lol. Kinda sad tbh. The TS thread is who do you WANT to see fight the champ. If that's the question, I could see Conor fighting max again as he has already beat him. And also fighting tony. Anything else you wanna call me while your at it? You let everything out there big boy.

You seem legitimately angry at nothing lol. Kinda sad tbh. The TS thread is who do you WANT to see fight the champ. If that's the question, I could see Conor fighting max again as he has already beat him. And also fighting tony. Anything else you wanna call me while your at it? You let everything out there big boy.

No, I've said what needed to be said.

It's sad you don't have your own life and worship a sociopath. I'm sorry for the people around you.

No, I've said what needed to be said.

It's sad you don't have your own life and worship a sociopath. I'm sorry for the people around you.
Lol Conor a sociopath. Ok Sherdog phycologist. Thanks for sharing your expertise son.

Lol Conor a sociopath. Ok Sherdog phycologist. Thanks for sharing your expertise son.

Wow, you can be my dad? Are you in your 80s and sherdogging? Good for you bro.

Uh....yeah, the man is a sociopath. But you follow trends, you're young and dumb: keep it up.

FLW- MM vs TJ Dillashaw, but if we're talking people in his division then Ben Nygen or whatever.
BW- Cody vs TJ
FW- Max vs Edgar
LW- Conor vs Khabib
WW- Masvidal vs Woodley
MW- Bisping vs Romero (the best fight at MW would be Rockhold vs Romero and/or Gegard)
LHW- Jones vs Gus 2
HW- Micoic vs Cain, but Stipe vs Jones would be better since both are healthy in their primes

-
- Middleweight -
Michael Bisping vs GSP.
Good enough fight. No one is overly hot aside from the Robert W. Sucks because everyone cancelled each other out.

That was by design....

Even if Yoel won that fight....lets be real....he would never see a title shot....

Cody Garbrandt vs Suga Sean O'Malley.

hahahaha what the fuck?
Are you stupid? Do you want Sean to get killed?

Watch more MMA, post less.
Also Bantamweight is not "dry", there's tons of great prospects at BW.

Usain Bolt doesn't have to participate in the race for everyone else to have the chance to break his record. That's a simple matter for a stopwatch to determine. But Conor's not allowing other competitors the chance to beat him for his belt.

FW=Dillashaw
BW=Sterling
FW=Frankie
LW=Ferguson
WW=Gastelum
MW=Whitaker
Lhw=Volkan
HW=Cain

hahahaha what the fuck?
Are you stupid? Do you want Sean to get killed?

Watch more MMA, post less.
Also Bantamweight is not "dry", there's tons of great prospects at BW.
It is dry. No one is hot in the division besides the champ and former champs.
There use to be people like John Linkier and John Dodson but they all went to lose.

blow me

It is dry. No one is hot in the division besides the champ and former champs.
There use to be people like John Linkier and John Dodson but they all went to lose.

blow me

Sorry, but matching up Cody and O'Malley is possibly one of the worst & stupidest things I've ever heard on here.
You have no clue what you are watching.

Also both Dodson and Lineker are coming off a win, I have no clue what you are talking about.

Back