Who do you want to see Cody Garbrandt fight next?

After he loses to woodley, he’ll prolly be taking on the undertaker or whoever is on wwe.

Damn cody man. I don't know why they don't teach him to stay calm and be patient. He fought cruz in a completely different way that he fought the snake. He needs to learn how to control his emotions or he's gonna go on a nice losing streak.

It's a shame really. His striking is crisp, he's an exciting fighter, but i think if he used his jab more, he would be very successful.

If Cody can't drag Dodson into an exciting fight, then I'll give up hope of Dodson ever being fun to watch again.

I think he's at a point where he can beat everyone in the division expect for TJ

To be honest, Cody deserves some time off. He is just got finished by the champion of his division twice in a row. But, he is still young and has a long career a head of him if he is intelligent with his health. Taking a 8-12 month break from competition isn’t a bad call for Cody. He can fight a guy like Caraway or Sterling when he comes back.
Agree... take some time, refocus and fight someone outside of top 5 but inside top 8-9 like Sterling.

I think he should fight marlon moras while dominick beats tj , and then get a title shot if he wins.
Moras said he can't get a fight because no one will agree to fight him, perfect chance to take out a contender and claim the next title shot after cruz.

He’s lost twice to the current champ so he’ll need to work his way back up to another title shot. Do you think he can do it?

I’d like to see him fight Lineker.
Maybe featherweight. I don't see him getting.to the title 4 long time. Maybe fights Morales.

Back