Who do you truly believe are currently the best fighters in each weight class?

I truly believe weight classes are stupid when you want to talk about actual fighting abilities.

Asking who's the best fight at LW to me is about as stupid as asking who's the smartest person with IQ between 85-100.

Currently the best fighter in the UFC is DC and the best juiced fighter is Jon Jones. The best selling fighter is Conor McGOAT. That's it.
Before Stipe got KO'd in the first round im sure you would've said that he's the best fighter in the UFC. Also by your logic shouldn't Lesnar be ahead of Bones as Lesnar is 'better' because he's a HW and Jones a LHW no?

125 - MM: obvious
135 - TJ: just
145 -Holloway: Wrekt Jose twice
155 - Conor: He will beat Khabib imo with his speed, one punch KO power and TDD
170 - Woodley: Close 2nd is Till, though Till will beat him next year
185 - Whittaker: Beat Romero twice and made Romero look like a punching bag for 2 straight rounds
185.2 - Yoel: Though Whittaker with the extra .2 might be another beast altogether
205 - DC: repeat PED's cheats can't sanely be considered
265 - DC: The King

125: Cejudo
135: Garbandt
145: Holloway
155: Ferguson
170: Covington
185: Whittaker
205: Gustafsson
265: Lesnar

Brock is going to beat Cormier by decision and would finish Stipe easily if they ever fought
Last time I checked, Brock doesn't take too kindly to getting punched in the face. DC and Stiopic are pretty good at that whole face punching thing.

125: DJ
135: Cody
145: Holloway
155: Khabib
170: Woodley
185: Romero
205: Jones
265: Cain

But TJ, Ortega, McGregor, Tony, Till, Thompson, GSP, Whittaker, DC and Stipe can be better depending on the night. Besides DJ, I don't think there's a clear cut dominant fighter in any division.

how the fuk some peole here saying yoel loool the guy lost 2 times against whitaker, one of them the guy only needed one leg and the other only one arm, you guys are delusional...

FW: DJ
BW: TJ
LW: Conor
WW: Woodley
MW: Whitaker
LHW: Jones
HW: DC

Back