Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Who do you tip?

- Barbers?
- Taxi drivers?
- Grocery Baggers?
- Hotel bell hops?

I dont tip grocery baggers.. Are we suppose to? I tip the rest on your list.. Plus waiters, waitresses, bar tenders and chicks who spend girlfriend time with me from craigslist

Waiters, barber, bell hops, valet, taxi, movers/delivery guys and mail man at Christmas

I usually gift taxi drivers, bellboys, and waiters with a small slice of my persona.....and ask for a discount on the bill for gracing them with my presence.

It depends if their service sucks or not...All of them if everything is as I want it...except grocery baggers...didn't even know they accepted tips...still going to pretend I don't know

Lol nobody tips grocery baggers. It's quite probable that nobody has ever tipped one.

I only tip hot chicks.
virgin.gif

It depends on the chick... sometimes I stick just the tip in and other times I go full shaft.

I tip two dollars after every pour of beer.

Tip my barber 20%

I do the scum bag thing and order my food to go so I don't have to tip at diners.

My theater has a no tipping policy so they don't accept tips for beer.

I tip boats when ever I go whale watching you have to tip the crew.

I tip musicians when they play live music for the crowd

I tip (generously) when I believe someone has gone above and beyond what their job requires them in order to enhance my personal experience of whatever the service they are providing is. If they're just doing their job, they're already being paid for that.

I'd never tip a grocery bagger. Not after one of my sherbros lost his girl to a grocery bagger

Never understood American Cucks being forced into tipping.

Haha losers.

Tipping and Tip Culture is bullshit

Well I look at it a different way. I tip 20% because I am a repeat customer in the good spots and they treat me like gold. I tip my barber $5 on a $15 haircut because he does a good job and I see value in 20 every 3 weeks for a good hair cut. As for bartenders....I usually tip $1 per drink, because the drinks are already expensive. I'm not cheap by any means but I drink a lot. If it gets to the point where I'm dropping 10 or more a drink it's better for me to buy a bottle or a case and invite friends over.

I tip everyone who works a job based on tips. Never thought of tipping a bagger, but that does kind of make sense.

Does anyone tip on to go orders?

I've tipped on to go orders a few times & once the girl looked at me like I was silly. I just feel cheap when they hand me the reciept & I don't write anything on the tip line.

I tip everyone. It's the culture here. Only recent immigrants and tourists don't.

Back