Who do you think won Lyoto Machida VS Phil Davis?

All three sherdog anayalist had it 30-27 machida. MMA junkie hasn't updated the 3rd round yet but they so far had the first two for machida........

EDIT: mma junkie updated there site, they had it 30-27 machida also......

That was truly appalling. People do like a meaningless TD winning rounds, when it means their fighter can win. A fucking disgrace.

The judges have absolutely no idea what's going on in a fight, that's for sure!

Watch it without Stann in your ear. I still have it for Machida, but it's not a robbery. Either one of these guys couldn't shine JBJ's shoes, so it doesn't really matter. Just surprised it happened in Brazil.

30 seconds of top control not attempting to do anything < getting outstruck for 4:30 minutes

WTF!!!
How the hell do you give round 1 and/or 3 to Davis.

Yet another contender for worst decision in UFC history!

30-27 Machida.

Uhh yeah... this. Usually in situations like this I can see both sides, but I am completely unwilling to consider that Davis might have legitimately won this fight. Because he freaking didn't.

I don't even... Phil did 2 things the entire fight, and apparently that was better than everything Machida did...

I don't know. Glad I didn't have to judge it. I think Machida might won 1 and 3.

Phil Davis 1st and 2nd round. Not a doubt. Machida took the 3rd easy.

Here's the problem. You have the first round which should have gone to Machida. What did Davis do, other than 1 takedown?

Wait for the FightMetric stats son.

I thought Machida would get it but whatever, neither did much more then the other imo.

I thought Machida was going to get it but honestly, neither fighter did much so I'm fine with the decision

The UFC want Davis for the next title shot, duh! :icon_lol:

To be fair, Phil Davis landed meaningless takedown (except the one in the 2nd round he did some damage with) and Lyoto landed meaningless strikes

Back