Who do you think won Lyoto Machida VS Phil Davis?

It wasn't a great fight, but I can't really see how Davis won this.

Machida did fuck all to earn that win.

Davis all the way.

He outstruck Machida in both of the latter rounds and scored a TD in round 2 which was followed with good knees to the solar plexus, the hardest strikes of that round. Davis was relentless with his kicks and Machida wasn't landing much of anything at all. The biased commentary from Brian Stann is throwing people off.

This judging is fucking disgusting.

29-28 is AT BEST.

But 30-27 Machida is what I had.

This is one of the funniest fight turnouts I've ever witnessed.

I scored the fight for Machida, but it wasn't as big of a robbery as the Rampage fight.

when you fight like machida, it was just a matter of time before this happened.

i like his style but he has been on the winning end of this too many times.

aggression wins fights.

Phil Davis 1st and 2nd round. Not a doubt. Machida took the 3rd easy.

I think Lyoto won, but the first two rounds were razor close and if you're going to fight with such a low output, this shit shouldn't come as a complete surprise. It isn't completely inconceivable to score the first 2 rounds for Davis (though, I would have scored them 10-10).

I thought Machida won but it could be the result of Stann's nuthugging. When I first watched Sonnen-Bisping I initially thought Michael won because of Rogan but after rewatching it on mute it became clear Sonnen won by a mile.

I'll have to rewatch this fight on mute.

Davis didn't even do anything except get a takedown that he did nothing with. I'm about done with MMA.

I might have to watch again, but I thought Machida won it. Kinda pissed off I lost vCash over this.

I thought Machida learned to be less passive after he got robbed vs Rampage... Apparently not.

Oh well, can't win the coin toss every time.

Back