Who do you think won John Makdessi vs Alan Patrick?

I guess bull rushing had a huge impact on the judges.

Throwing stuff and missing by miles shouldn't win you fights, but I guess I'm wrong..

Patrick didn't complete a single one of those take downs and was clearly losing on the feet.

Patrick clearly. You could tell Rogan was ready to burst out of his pants for Makdessi.

lol for what? Looking like he was more active? Getting a couple takedowns he did NOTHING with. Makdessi was not incredible, but it was obvious he was getting the better of the striking and Patrick was just whirling strikes in to the air. Fucking unbelievable that the judges rendered another compelte disaster of a decisions. 30 fucking 27?

If one person thinks Makdessi lost they're an idiot.

I saw a clear win for Patrick, just like I saw a clear win of Davis over Machida.

Can't understand all the noise about any of these decisions.

30% of you guys are idiots.

Makdessi won easily. His jab was on point, his footwork was great, solid TDD, great head movement, distance control and positioning kept him mostly untouched. His problem, like everyone at Tristar, is that he has a great fucking right hand but won't throw it. So even though he controlled that fight, he never did the damage he could have.

By the way, the fight was mainly slow because Patrick was trying to set the same trap the entire fight and was moving away from the weapons makdessi is comfortable with. So makdessi both had to be very careful, and work extra hard because he didn't have the tools to prevent that movement.

Makdessi didnt do shit, Patrick won 30-27

Dessi held the center of the cage the whole fight, outlanded him in sig strikes and didn't allow Patrick to do anything whatsoever with his takedown. Clear win for dessi imo

If the guy who steps back would lose all fights, Machida would have never be champion. Makdessi was stepping forward but that does not means that he was in control of the fight, he was not doing anything relevant. I have Patrick, but on a close decision, not 30-27.

Rogan was way too biased... I had a feeling that me and him were watching a complete different fight

Just looking at Sherdogs own p-b-p scoring for the Catone-Watson and Cariaso-Martinez fights, illustrates the problem with mma-judging. There is just no fucking consistency. People who supposedly know what they are watching can't even fucking agree on how to determine a winner.

Who do you think won John Makdessi vs Alan Patrick?

Yeah he got robbed, but this is one of the rare robberies were i would say its his own fault.... He seemed so freaking passive... Alan Patrick was pretty tired in the second round, and was breathing heavily after some of those takedown attempts, makdessi just did not throw enough.... i was very disappointed in this fight, it was lackluster and just boring...... A great striker like that needs to show us more.... He should only blame himself on this one.

Absolutely terrible decision.....such bs.....poor makdessi

Certainly not the fans.

Lol this.

That fight was so uneventful I don't even care. I don't see how anyone could have much of a problem with the decision seeing as neither guy even accomplished anything of note.

People who are actually saying Patrick won, they're either stoned, trolls or they did not watch the match.

Or actually appreciate someone trying to instigate SOME action.

Patrick won 1 & 2 pretty clearly. Iffy on round 3 but....WTF was joe talking about, good thing the judges made the right call. Definitively worth 56.25 payout

Back