Who do you think won GSP VS Hendricks and how did you score it?

Gotta go with Hendricks. I felt like he clearly won 1,2, and 4. GSP clearly took 3 and maybe 5 but that one was really close.

Cant believe two judges gave GSP the first round. What fucking fight were they watching!?! Hendricks clearly won that fight.

People saying GSP won did not watch the fight. All you did was keep your eyes on GSP the entire time, and when he landed a jab you gave him a 10-8. Seriously anyone who says GSP won is completely biased. It wasn't even close. Hendricks easily took 3 rounds. Arguably 4 rounds. Round 3 would go to Hendricks if Phil Davis beat Machida. Obviously there's higher powers in the judging and really it goes to who they want it to go to.

First round was close but gave it to Hendricks.

2nd round was close but gave it to GSP. GSP won 4 minutes clearly.

GSP wins round 3.

Hendricks wins 4.

GSP clearly wins 5.

Close fight but GSP 48-47. No robbery. Could have gone either way.

I had it 48-47 Hendricks but I thought round 2 was close enough that GSP could steal it. Hendricks wobbled him early in the round but kinda shut down for the last 3 minutes and GSP finished stronger. 9/10 judges go with the guy who finishes the round stronger.

I don't like him one bit, but Johny won that.

Wasn't even that close imo.

Sal D'Amato, the same judge that gave Phil Davis the fight over Lyoto gave GSP the first round. That cost Johny the fight.

BZQCuFYCcAAI__a.jpg:large

With a better scoring system, Hendricks won that fight.

With lame ass round scoring, GSP clearly won 3 + 5 and the others were all pretty close. Hendricks shouldn't have been cruising. His corner did him a disservice telling him he was so far ahead.

I called it in the thread.

48-47 Hendricks but a close one like that you really think Hendricks is going to get it...

Real close, especially because no real action happened in that last round. But even if I give the third round to GSP it's still 48-47 in Hendricks favor on my scorecard.

Had Hendricks 3 rounds to 2, very close!

Hendricks clearly did better than any other challenger (other than Serra 1) but tried not to be swayed by that.

- GSP had more total strikes
- Hendricks did more significant damage, came closest to finishing.
- Hendricks won more rounds IMO.

Ultimately judges saw it for GSP. I wish Johnny was more graceful in defeat, but that would have been very hard to come so close to winning and have it taken away by judges.

Hendricks easily

1, 2, 4 and possibly 5.

I really don't see a strong argument for GSP round one or round 4.

Round 2, I just think it's a real stretch to say GSP closed the gap with his later success in the round.

49-46 Hendricks but I can see 48-47 Hendricks.

Good fight marred by scoring. What a farce.

Back