Who do you think won GSP VS Hendricks and how did you score it?

Ok, let's do this again: GSP 1,3,5. The judges agreed with me.

Should gave been a draw but Hendricks was straight up robbed in the fight with Robbie

GSP has the most delusional fan base ever.. literally 90% of this thread thought Hendricks won, a good part of them 4 rounds to 1. Lol

How do you score dry humping? Basically, a way of fighting to not fight. The same goes for wall and stall. With WME, UFC is changing to a push for finish not play it safe St. Pierre. Furthermore, it should put an end to that phaggo tree.

I think GSP won on points given the bogus scoring but, in terms of damage, he likely had a concussion, was slurring his words, and then, went all carmen sandiego on the world.

I am very harsh in my point on GSP but I was originally his biggest fan. It just went from stoppage and subs to dry humping and peppering jabs at guys with busted eye socket. Play it safe. Duck SIlva. Now, fight at MW against Bisping.

Hendricks 1,2 and 4 on the scorecards

He also won the fight if you judge it as a whole

GSP has the most delusional fan base ever.. literally 90% of this thread thought Hendricks won, a good part of them 4 rounds to 1. Lol

You need to get your eyes checked. I've yet to see anyone present a solid argument for either fighter to win 4 to 1.

I remember thinking hendricks won, no idea what score and rounds

update the thread poll, USADA will win by a landslide.

Back