Who do you think won GSP VS Hendricks and how did you score it?

GSP is this and GSP ain't that: no matter which category you place him, I will always like the guy. He has character. But look, Hendricks could have won that decision. Which rounds where the closest? Maybe 1,3,5s.... But I gave grndricjs the first, he landed the hardest anyone has ever put on GSP. Those may have been the hardest strikes GSP was ever hit with clean.

I watched the fight again recently and GSP did win that fight. The judges got this one right.

I watched the fight again recently and GSP did win that fight. The judges got this one right.

I'm with this guy. I thought Hendricks won, I laughed at the decision. Re-watched with people who felt the same way, and the re-watch swayed us. I thought GSP won.

4 rounds to 1 for hendricks, and I am huge GSP fan. GSP only one the 3rd.
Lol what the hell? You clearly only watched the fight once GSP easily out worked him in the 5th.

1st is the deciding round and the elbows that most people seem to think won him the fight happened while he wasnon DEFENSE. Im gonna give thay round to GSP due toHendricks being on defense when those happened and due to there being no clear damage done from them other then GSP letting go of the takedown.

I suppose you could give GSP round 1 due to Hendricks tapping.

Last edited:
Hendricks should've left that arena with belt....terrible.Matt Hughes face in front row said it all..

Johnny 48-47 with rounds 1, 2, & 4. He literally beat up GSP.

while I have not rewatched the fight, I like 99% of others thought it was a clear victory for Johnny. This was one of the worst decisions in ufc history.

while I have not rewatched the fight, I like 99% of others thought it was a clear victory for Johnny. This was one of the worst decisions in ufc history.
Sorry
You've to decisively beat champion to become champion

Sorry
You've to decisively beat champion to become champion

no doubt I totally agree and I think that the absolute thrashing Hendricks laid on him was just that. Close fight to score using 10 point must system but even with the rounds being even and a toss up round it was still decisive to me and most others. Like someone else said before, maybe Johnny should have went 71% to ensure the victory but that was still his fight and he should have got the nod.

Back