Who do you think won Assuncao vs. TJ Dillashaw?

Dillashaw.

I had it 1 + 3 TJ, and round 2 Rafael.

I felt that round 3 was close, but not enough to give to Rafael. Its by no means a crazy robbery or anything like that, but I honestly believe they got the pick wrong. I bet if that fight happened in Vegas, TJ would of got the nod.

I dont think you can even count TJ. He did nothing the whole fight!

Easy win!

how you guys keep saying any of those two won third "pretty clearly"?

to be honest i was just watching the fight nice and relaxed and not in JUDGE MODE

it's ok!
great av

tumblr_mgs6j9NZAZ1rwx5q7o2_r1_500.gif

Draw or Assuncao, IMO. I'd prefer a draw, though.

He performed well but the experience was a def. a factor. You could see the economy of motion in Assuncao's submission attempts vs TJ going near 100% on his crank attempts in the first. That cost him as his punches came slower and seemed fatigued late.

Plus Assuncao got his timing done early to compound issues for him.

Still close fight.

Dillashaw. Assuncao missed almost all of counter shots in the 3rd, while TJ landed with some good punches and knees.

I've noticed a trend on Sherdog. Whenever there is a close decision, in almost every case, whoever loses the decision is the one who wins the poll on here.

I had it for Assuncao, rounds 2 and 3.

Surprised at so many people saying TJ. He got more takedowns, but Assuncao visibly shook him a couple of times standing. Not sure whom I'd give it to, but it was fairly close, depending on what you weigh more, scoring-wise

I saw it as a draw. First round clear Dillashaw, second clear Assuncao and third was a draw.

Back