Who do you think is the source of the Bones hiding story?

Calipwnia

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
is it maybe Donald Cerrone?

I’m talking about when USADA went to Jackson/Wink to give Jon a surprise drug test and they knew he was there but couldn’t find him. Several sources said he was hiding under the cage for 12 hours and USADA believes this is true and they were pissed.

Nobody witnessing has retold the story but it is assumed to be true. Who could it be?

Could be.

Cowboy and Jones haven't always been the chummiest of team-mates.

I’m talking about when USADA went to Jackson/Wink to give Jon a surprise drug test and they knew he was there but couldn’t find him. Several sources said he was hiding under the cage for 12 hours and USADA believes this is true and they were pissed.

Nobody witnessing has retold the story but it is assumed to be true. Who could it be?

could be. chael and Colby said they talked to people who were there at the gym who wanted to be kept a secret.

if I been the sample collector I would of went outside and sat on the hood on his car. I call a pizza and wait cause he have to drive home at some point.

cause if when he went to leave if he declined a drug test that a fail,.

Sup?

hammerleft01.jpg

The bigger question is why he had to be naked

could be. chael and Colby said they talked to people who were there at the gym who wanted to be kept a secret.

if I been the sample collector I would of went outside and sat on the hood on his car. I call a pizza and wait cause he have to drive home at some point.

Good thing you’re not the sample collector because you’d be extremely biased

I would not surprised at all. For someone who puts out an alpha persona, Cowboy sure has some loose lips. Worked in my favor this time, but something to keep your eye on.

Good thing you’re not the sample collector because you’d be extremely biased

Maybe a little excessive, and definitely creepy. But considering the perp I'd say it's justified. Obviously you don't agree

<DC-Champ>

Maybe Rashad?

They were best bud at some point.
Maybe it came out when they was a feud between the 2?

12 hours is a long time to hang out by a dudes car. They probably thought he went out the back and wouldn’t come back. USADA knew at that point they wouldn’t find him that day.

12 hours is a long time to hang out by a dudes car. They probably thought he went out the back and wouldn’t come back. USADA knew at that point they wouldn’t find him that day.

he have to drive his car home.

My money was always on Cerrone.

he have to drive his car home.
The guy rammed into a pregnant woman at an intersection and left. Then came back 5 minutes later to grab money and drugs and left the car again to hide in the foothills.

I don’t think he would be beyond ditching his car at the Jackson/Wink parking lot...

Lol, i wondered this as well, when chael was in jre, they both chuckled about the very same detailed accounts of that event... and shared they had the same source.

I think it was cowboy, lol...

especially after he shared the details from gear selling receptionist /Jackson wink wrestling coach and all about Jackson-wink /wiki stuff.

Wasn’t really a cerrone fan, but that shit was hilarious...

Apparently USADA has gotten over it,itll just take them 4 years to hand out a not guilty verdict,lol

Lol, i wondered this as well, when chael was in her, they both chuckled about the very same detailed accounts of that event... and shared they had the same source.

I think it was cowboy, lol...

especially after he shared the details from gear selling receptionist /Jackson wink wrestling coach and all about Jackson-wink /wiki stuff.

Wasn’t really a cerrone fan, but that shit was hilarious...
Yeah that makes me think it was Cowboy too. Hilarious if true

Back