Who do you think is gonna be in the TUF finale ?

Ashva_99

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I think either -

Alexandre Pentoja

Ronaldo (remember my name) Candido

or

Hiromasa

Since Kai was beaten by alexandre, i'll pick that guy that beat the russian, he seems like a darkhorse.

Think Hiromasa takes it at this point.

Hiromasa and Pentoja are fighting im the 3rd round if the tournament bracket doesnt change.

Thats Hiromasa's toughest match up IMO aside from Tim Elliot.

Well the confirmed winner has been leaked already..

Can you DM it to me?
I posted it in one of the previous threads before, and gave a huge hint in another post.. I surprisingly did not get dubs for either, so I think I will just wait until the season is over. All I will say is this.. He hasn't looked impressive on the show thus far, imo.

I posted it in one of the previous threads before, and gave a huge hint in another post.. I surprisingly did not get dubs for either, so I think I will just wait until the season is over. All I will say is this.. He hasn't looked impressive on the show thus far, imo.

Pantajah or whatever the #1 guys name is?

Hiro. Apparently, he was the FW and BW champ of shooto. 2 weight champ. Guess who else was a 2 weight champ before coming to UFC? Conor McGoat.

I can see Hiro coming to UFC and be FW and BW dual champ.

Yeah definitely lol

He is quite boring to watch and I don't see how he makes it past two minutes with MM
He is like the "poor man's Dom".. But not as fluid or skillful imo. Just similar movement really.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back